'He was a great guy, he was a boss'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'He was a great guy, he was a boss': Gold Star widow shares video of her condolence phone call with President Trump who asks about her children and praises her hero husband

A Gold Star widow shared her uplifting condolence call with President Trump
Natasha De Alencar lost her husband, Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, during his deployment back in early April
The conversation was released publicly shortly after controversy erupted when a Congresswoman listened in on another one of Trump's condolence calls
Frederica Wilson accused the President of making 'insensitive' remarks
Natasha's seemingly pleasant phone call told a different story - and even resulted in her receiving an invite to the Oval Office

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ondolence-phone-call-Trump.html#ixzz4w2yRamZi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The progpress won't report that - they only like stories they can twist to make Trump look evil and spin up their hive.

Hijinx

The progpress won't report that - they only like stories they can twist to make Trump look evil and spin up their hive.

After listening to the Generals video, I am pretty sure she received much the same call that we are hearing so much about, but not being a trump hater she took it in the manner that it was presented, instead of taking one sentence and using it to play politics with.

Physchiatrists should make a study on how losing an election can blacken the hearts and minds of so many people.

Hijinx

Indeed, that is the 2nd Gold Star Family to come forward and tell a different story

Kinda makes the incident where Wilson was in the car with the widow when the call came, look a bit like Wilson set the whole thing up doesn't it?

I will give the widow the benefit of the doubt and say she was used.
I only hope she realizes it.