Now I know why they kneel

PsyOps

Pixelated
After watching the controversy surrounding the call made to the widow of Sgt La David Johnson, I now understand why the players in the NFL kneel. Nothing is sacred to these people on the left, so they have no regard for the meaning of honoring our fallen and our flag. Everything is a political opportunity to them. When a MEMBER OF CONGRESS can choose the death of one our veterans to go political with it, only to try to make the president look bad, I am convinced they have no sense of what is sacred and left untouched by political hands.

This country, and our traditions, is being sabotaged by a large group of people that driven by their hatred and intolerance for anyone that they view as on the opposing side. Members of congress using our fallen as political opportunity, the NFL players kneeling... they don't give a damn what any of these things truly stand for.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After the pedophile scandal at State Penn, would it surprise anyone to learn that the NFL is a huge hive of depravity and misogyny? Hollywood has been busted out, maybe the next institution to fall will be sports entertainment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After the pedophile scandal at State Penn, would it surprise anyone to learn that the NFL is a huge hive of depravity and misogyny? Hollywood has been busted out, maybe the next institution to fall will be sports entertainment.

I was Shocked, Shocked I tell you ...
Christie T came out to day to say harassment is rampant in modeling

[ let me see, how many times has she posed topless now .... ]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was Shocked, Shocked I tell you ...
Christie T came out to day to say harassment is rampant in modeling

[ let me see, how many times has she posed topless now .... ]

"I want to take my clothes off and pose provocatively in order to entice a male audience, but I don't want those men to notice or react in any way."

I often wonder why these women aren't laughed out of the room when they prattle on about empowerment and feminism. If all you've got going for you is you can be made up to be beautiful by our cultural standards, and you have the discipline to starve yourself into unnatural thinness, and your best working body part is your wuss, there's nothing wrong with that. Work with what you've got, and that's okay. But don't get all holier than thou about it and insist that you be respected for your brain, when that's not what you are marketing.

Last edited:

Sapidus

After watching the controversy surrounding the call made to the widow of Sgt La David Johnson, I now understand why the players in the NFL kneel. Nothing is sacred to these people on the left, so they have no regard for the meaning of honoring our fallen and our flag. Everything is a political opportunity to them. When a MEMBER OF CONGRESS can choose the death of one our veterans to go political with it, only to try to make the president look bad, I am convinced they have no sense of what is sacred and left untouched by political hands.

This country, and our traditions, is being sabotaged by a large group of people that driven by their hatred and intolerance for anyone that they view as on the opposing side. Members of congress using our fallen as political opportunity, the NFL players kneeling... they don't give a damn what any of these things truly stand for.

How about just listening to their reasoning and taking it at face value?

Isn't that what you keep saying to do with Trump's words and actions?

To give him the benefit of the doubt because you know deep down he means well and is trying to do the right thing, despite all the evidence he has provided that he doesn't respect the military

Yet you continually fail to apply that to anyone else

Midnightrider

dont you mean ‘after watching Kelley’s speech you have decided that the new buzz word to throw around is sacred?’

It’s a good thing trump has his people tell you what to think.....

PsyOps

Pixelated
dont you mean ‘after watching Kelley’s speech you have decided that the new buzz word to throw around is sacred?’

It’s a good thing trump has his people tell you what to think.....

May be new to you since that word probably was never a common thought for you.

PsyOps

Pixelated

To give him the benefit of the doubt because you know deep down he means well and is trying to do the right thing, despite all the evidence he has provided that he doesn't respect the military

Trump isn't choosing a really inappropriate time to voice his concerns. And, I don't believe I have ever told anyone to do anything in regards to anything Trump has said.

It's like this... When someone is in my face yelling at me to listen to them, I'm inclined not to listen. If they have to resort extreme means to send their message, I refuse to listen. When these people decide to be more respectful, then I'll listen.

Last edited:

Sapidus

Trump isn't choosing a really inappropriate time to voice his concerns. And, I don't believe I have ever told anyone to do anything in regards to anything Trump has said.

It's like this... When someone is in my face yelling at me to listen to them, I'm inclined not to listen. If they have to resort extreme means to send their message, I refuse to listen. When these people decide to be more respectful, then I'll listen.

Since when is silently kneeling ( part of their protected first amendment rights) extreme means or yelling in your face?

It has been explained to you many times that Kapernick met with a soldier who told him that was the most respectful way to voice his protest.

And now you claim it is extreme means and yelling in your face? BS You sound triggered. Get a grip on reality man

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

What does a woman posing naked, then complaining about how men view her have anything to do with Trump?

You’re obsessed.....
http://www.qcihealth.com/southern-maryland

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I think you have the wrong thread? Or maybe you wanna call one of those hotlines because you are foaming at the mouth in confusion. Who said anything about a woman posing naked?

Gurps and Vrai.......pay attention to all posts and you might post intelligent things other than Trump ramblings....

Sapidus

Gurps and Vrai.......pay attention to all posts and you might post intelligent things other than Trump ramblings....

Sure. Tie my statement into some other conversation rather than the one i was replying to. Makes a lot of sense

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Sure. Makes a lot of sense

Thank you, because you never make any sense. Trump this, Trump that, it's Trumps fault, Trump should resign, Trump should die, thats obsession!

........just taking you out of context like the bitch from Florida did.......you're just another "empty barrel"....

Sapidus

Thank you, because you never make any sense. Trump this, Trump that, it's Trumps fault, Trump should resign, Trump should die, thats obsession!

........just taking you out of context like the bitch from Florida did.......you're just another "empty barrel"....

God you are pathetic. Now you are calling a woman you don't know a bitch because our President can't admit he misspoke when 3 people say he did. Wait till he shoots you on 5th ave and you say you must have deserved it.

You sound like a battered spouse

PsyOps

Pixelated
Since when is silently kneeling ( part of their protected first amendment rights) extreme means or yelling in your face?

It has been explained to you many times that Kapernick met with a soldier who told him that was the most respectful way to voice his protest.

And now you claim it is extreme means and yelling in your face? BS You sound triggered. Get a grip on reality man

Yeah, I'm the one that's 'triggered'. Yet these guys that are protesting are heroes. :rolleyes: The hypocrisy is strong with you.

I don't care who Kap met with. It's the time they choose to do it. Just like Rep Wilson, there is nothing that is sacred with you people. Anything and everything is an opportunity to protest.

Sapidus

Yeah, I'm the one that's 'triggered'. Yet these guys that are protesting are heroes. :rolleyes: The hypocrisy is strong with you.

I don't care who Kap met with. It's the time they choose to do it. Just like Rep Wilson, there is nothing that is sacred with you people. Anything and everything is an opportunity to protest.

BooHoo. When should they do it? In the quiet of their homes? No. When they have the largest audience possible to get their message across. It’s a free country. You can choose not to watch. There bosses are fine with it. End of story

Hijinx

BooHoo. When should they do it? In the quiet of their homes? No. When they have the largest audience possible to get their message across. It’s a free country. You can choose not to watch. There bosses are fine with it. End of story

Sure is a free country.
I hope they continue until the NFL is just a bad memory of thugs beating on each other every week on TV, and their bosses are in the poor house.