Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broaddrick Calls Out Lewinsky

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I immediately reject anything with the defining characteristic of "me too". I also question what exactly some of these bandwagon jumpers consider "sexual assault or harassment". If Monica Lewinsky is referring to her affair with Bill Clinton, she was neither assaulted nor was she harassed - she was a willing participant and consensual partner.

I'm guessing that if you loosely define it, all women have been the recipient of unwanted sexual attention at some point in their life. But that is NOT the same as being raped or forced into a sexual relationship. (PS, screwing the boss to get ahead isn't sexual harassment - that's you using what you got to get what you want.)
    exactly, Monica wasn’t harassed or assaulted by slick willie. Besides, she didn’t say she was, she could have been talking about anyone else......
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    exactly, Monica wasn’t harassed or assaulted by slick willie. Besides, she didn’t say she was, she could have been talking about anyone else......
    In any corporate or military setting he would of been fired......
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    In any corporate or military setting he would of been fired......
    Exactly.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 56