Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Toxick

Splat
If only someone had foreseen stuff like this happening.

If only there was someone who had warned us that this was a possibility.

Hijinx

Poor President Obama never had any idea something like this might happen.
He was totally ignorant of any suspicion this could become a problem
Just as he never thought for a minute that Iran might use America's cash money to help build a nuclear weapon and endorse terrorism.
Poor President Obama there were so many things he was totally ignorant about.

As for this guy, a nice clean jail cell is too good for him.
Find an old outdoor toilet and drown him in it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

that would require common sense from Politicians ...... not expediency sacrificing children for political correctness

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just wait until this goes into effect next year in California. Can other states be far behind?

Californians Will Soon Have Nonbinary as a Gender Option on Birth Certificates

Californians who don’t identify themselves as male or female will soon be able to get a gender-neutral birth certificate.

Until now, people who wanted to obtain a nonbinary gender designation had to get a physician’s affidavit stating that they had undergone treatment for the purpose of gender transition. That’s what A. T. Furuya, a 35-year-old advocate for transgender youth at the San Diego LGBT Community Center, had to do to become one of the first people in the country to obtain a legally designated gender that is neither male nor female.

The court papers resolving that ordeal in February prompted tears. “I was shocked,” A. T. said. “I was like, ‘Oh my god, this just happened.’”

The physician letters have become a thing of the past in California. Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill into law Monday that simplifies the process, and provides nonbinary and intersex people with the ability to request a new birth certificate with a third, nonbinary category. It is the first state to offer such an option.

Those who define themselves as nonbinary consider themselves neither male nor female, whereas those who are intersex have atypical sexual anatomy. Both groups have long sought legal documents that represent their identity.

The California law, S.B. 179, which was written by two Democratic state senators, Toni G. Atkins and Scott D. Wiener, goes into effect starting in 2018.

Oregon and Washington, D.C., have recently offered residents gender-neutral options on driver’s licenses, and the Washington State Department of Health is planning to hold a public hearing this year on the inclusion of a nonbinary option on birth certificates, the public radio station KUOW reported.

“They don’t get to decide for you based on what you’re assigned at birth,” A. T. said. “Someone can go into a new job as nonbinary and have paperwork to back that up and there’s no way for the employer to know.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/birth-certificate-nonbinary-gender-california.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Billings Gazette reports Martinez, who is a family friend,

Okay, that person looks like a scary freak. If this girl's family befriended this psycho, they need to be investigated for child abuse. Trans is one thing, this is something else entirely.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The details of the alleged assault are sickening. I won't get into them here. I will note, however, that many media outlets have made sure to follow the LGBT lobby's guidelines and refer to Miguel as a "woman" and a "she." Even though he is allegedly a despicable, disgusting child rapist, they still wouldn't want to hurt his feelings by using a pronoun he doesn't like.

The Left told us that we need not worry about this kind of thing. It never happens. "Transgenders" are a gentle bunch and are only trying to force themselves into women's bathrooms and locker rooms for peaceful reasons, they claimed. Of course we knew those claims were nonsense even before this horrific crime. There have been dozens of cases of "transgender" people, or people claiming to be "transgender," assaulting women in bathrooms or other female-only spaces. But the Left finds a way to write these off. It never happens -- except that one time. And that other time. And that other time. And that time, too. And that time. And that time. And also that time. And those other 12 times. But besides that -- never.

I've already seen some proponents of bathroom desegregation dismiss this story on the basis that it was not a public bathroom and the rapist knew the victim. But why does that matter? Public or private, the point is very simple: our daughters would clearly be in grave danger if this man walked into a bathroom with them. The Left thinks he ought to have that right. Sane people who care about the safety of women and girls think otherwise.

Another important point is underscored by this incident. The problem with opening up women's bathrooms and locker rooms to "transgenders" is not just that regular men may pretend to be "transgender" in order to access these areas. For one thing, anyone claiming to be "transgender" is pretending. "Transgenderism" is not real. For another, even the true "transgenders" (if such a thing can be said to exist) are a danger to girls. In fact I would argue that they are the greater danger because they are by definition mentally ill. It's a very odd thing to say that we want only those who are authentically disturbed to share bathrooms with our daughters. I don't quite understand that mindset.

This Transgender Person Allegedly Raped A Girl In A Bathroom. Leftists Still Want Men In The Women's Room.