First trans Playmate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah NO .......

reminds me of this ....

Transgender activist: Straight men should ‘work through’ non-attraction to transgender women

Seems it’s not enough for transgenders to merely push for acceptance and force laws to change so they can use bathrooms that correspond to whatever gender they identify with. Hitting deeper, the new push has been to get people to speak transgenders’ preferred pronouns in conversations — or suffer shaming and backlash.

What could possibly be next, you might ask?

Well, one transgender activist insists that straight men who don’t desire transgender women simply have an issue they “should try to work through.”

Toxick

Splat
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/entertainment/ines-rau-playboy/index.html

Curious to see how that's going to fly. They're likening it to the first black Playmate, but to me that is not even remotely close to the same thing. Finding a person of another race sexually attractive is one thing, but I can't see hetero men getting excited about another man who's had surgery.

Hefner's body isn't even cold yet, and they're doing this.

It's true. Nothing is sacred any more, when the centerfold has an Adam's Apple*.

* I would have said balls, but... you know.

black dog

Free America

It's true. Nothing is sacred any more, when the centerfold has an Adam's Apple*.

It makes me wonder if the family tradition lives on, did Hef's son bang him errr I mean her... :shrug:

Sapidus

She has been featured in Playboy before just not as the cover model dingus

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If they hadn't made a big production out of it, this person could certainly pass as a woman and Playmate. They you all would be pulling off over another guy. Ha ha!

Now that they've outed it, however...

We'll see.

black dog

Free America
If they hadn't made a big production out of it, this person could certainly pass as a woman and Playmate. They you all would be pulling off over another guy. Ha ha!

Now that they've outed it, however...

We'll see.

I'm not sure Vrai,. Looks like man arms, man legs and man a$$ to me..

Hijinx

Here you go...the outrage of the day! I know it has to be fake, but it made me laugh, so I shared. I hope it is fake, or we are in serious trouble!

http://blackchristiannews.com/2017/...d-discriminating-against-transgender-parents/

To me that just show the uselessness of the UN. With Nuclear weapons in North Korea, the genocide of Christians in Africa and the Middle east,, with ISIS bombing all over the world they are worried about
There are only thought to have been two cases of transgender pregnancy in the UK, where children are born to men who have had a sex change but kept their womb and ovaries.
2 women who want to be called men , but who are still having sex and conceiving, or however the hell they got knocked up, if they had the operation and now have a home made penis.

black dog

Free America
You would know :yay:

If you would have dressed for gym and or served in the Armed Services for the US you too would have seen plenty of nude men.. but since your a bottom / catcher, you tend not to see much except that pillow you are biting while your tranny boyfriend is pegging you..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you would have dressed for gym and or served in the Armed Services for the US you too would have seen plenty of nude men.. but since your a bottom / catcher, you tend not to see much except that pillow you are biting while your tranny boyfriend is pegging you..

:lol: