Trump Will Release JFK Assassination Files

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Holy cow!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/trump-jfk-documents/index.html

President Donald Trump said Saturday he intends to allow the release of classified government documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy "subject to the receipt of further information."

Trump's tweet comes as he is staring down an October 26 deadline set in law by Congress mandating the public release of the still-secret documents -- including FBI and CIA files -- barring any action by the President to block the release of certain documents.

"Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened," Trump said, appearing to leave open the possibility that some documents could still be withheld.

Boy, he's really taking them on, isn't he?

It will be interesting to see what negative spin the progs come up with for this. And you know they will. Their hatred of all things Trump, combined with their blind obedience to their elite masters, will overrule any interest in disclosure they might have previously had.

Come on, Sap; Midnightrider; transporter. Don't you boys disappoint me now. How about that it's disrespectful of the FBI to want to know more about the assassination of our president? You all gonna go there?

Hijinx

Holy cow!

President Donald Trump said Saturday he intends to allow the release of classified government documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy "subject to the receipt of further information."

Trump's tweet comes as he is staring down an October 26 deadline set in law by Congress mandating the public release of the still-secret documents -- including FBI and CIA files -- barring any action by the President to block the release of certain documents.

"Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened," Trump said, appearing to leave open the possibility that some documents could still be withheld.

It will be interesting to see what negative spin the progs come up with for this. And you know they will. Their hatred of all things Trump, combined with their blind obedience to their elite masters, will overrule any interest in disclosure they might have previously had.

Come on, Sap; Midnightrider; transporter. Don't you boys disappoint me now. How about that it's disrespectful of the FBI to want to know more about the assassination of our president? You all gonna go there?

Actually i would be more interested in the Obama files we have never seen, from the colleges he attended and a real hard look at his phony Birth certificate.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actually i would be more interested in the Obama files we have never seen, from the colleges he attended and a real hard look at his phony Birth certificate.

You mean those colleges where no one remembers him?

SamSpade

You mean those colleges where no one remembers him?

Oh people do remember him from Columbia. You can't find transcripts, but there were people who knew him.
No one seems to remember him from Occidental, and I always thought it weird that anyone could transfer from Occidental to an Ivy League school halfway through college.
And yeah, how it was paid for, but we will never know.

littlelady

God bless the USA
My parents were staunch Repubs. The day Kennedy was assassinated, I got off the school bus, and walked in the house to find my parents crying. I was 8 years old. My parents were devastated. JFK would not recognize his Dem Party, today. I believe Johnson was behind it because he wanted to be prez so badly.

As far as Obama and his secretive questionable transcripts and birth certificate, I think 'if Soros had another son...'. There is so much we will never know, unless things change or it is 50+ years later.

And, on a side note (concerning another thread), Johnson did not have high regard for people of the black persuasion, and he was a Dem. Look it up.

It is comparable to Hillary saying she carries hot sauce in her purse. Remember that one? We all have to be careful what we wish for. And, as far as Trump is concerned, it is obvious, that he became The Wall that is trying to protect US from demise. And, y'all know I don't like Trump's personality, but he is doing a darn good job trying to save US from ourselves.

And one more thing. Trump didn't run for prez because he needed the money, or notoriety. He, already, had all that. He did it because he is a patriot. Period.

Last edited:

Sapidus

Holy cow!

Again you fall for any biased crap that you think makes Trump look good while complaining about the rest of us using biased news sources. Hypocrite

“The release of the information being held in secret at the National Archives — including several thousand never-before-seen documents — was mandated to occur by Oct. 26 under a 1992 law that sought to quell conspiracy theories about the assassination.”

transporter

:lol:

Pathetic.

Yes...you are.

READ the article you posted. Actually read ANY article on the topic you posted.

The release of the documents IS MANDATED TO OCCUR BY OCT 26th UNDER LAW!!

What part of that DON'T you understand???? Trump is not being some maverick or taking "them" on. He's is actually doing NOTHING in this instance to take on anybody. The law mandates the release...not Trump.

transporter

And one more thing. Trump didn't run for prez because he needed the money, or notoriety. He, already, had all that. He did it because he is a patriot. Period.[/COLOR]

Trump ran because Obama insulted him at the White House dinner. That's it end of story. Trump doesn't appear to have done anything in his entire life for anyone but himself. He is using the Presidency as nothing more than free advertising for his businesses.

Trump isn't a patriot. Christ, he probably doesn't even know what the word means or he thinks you were referring to a football team.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump ran because Obama insulted him at the White House dinner. That's it end of story. Trump doesn't appear to have done anything in his entire life for anyone but himself. He is using the Presidency as nothing more than free advertising for his businesses.

Trump isn't a patriot. Christ, he probably doesn't even know what the word means or he thinks you were referring to a football team.

You must talk to Donald a lot. You two must go way back, seeing how he confides in you so much.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump ran because Obama insulted him at the White House dinner.

Looks like Trump got the last laugh, eh?

You know, when you guys do that - whine about how "the only reason Trump did (x)" is because he outfoxed you tards - it makes you look completely inept and foolish.

You know that, right?

Because if Trump is the dumbest person on earth, and yet he manages to outsmart the Democrats, the Republicans, AND the press, what does that say about you all?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The release of the documents IS MANDATED TO OCCUR BY OCT 26th UNDER LAW!!

What part of that DON'T you understand????

you apparently missed the part in your rabid diatribe and hatred to say ANYTHING Negative about Trump ...

where there was an exception written into the law

black dog

Free America

Trump sure has put thousands of folks to work all around this globe for the past 40 years. What have you done, Other than piss, moan and cry and take up space in your grandma's basement along with using her internet taking away from her Candy Crush bandwidth.

black dog

Free America
Looks like Trump got the last laugh, eh?

You know, when you guys do that - whine about how "the only reason Trump did (x)" is because he outfoxed you tards - it makes you look completely inept and foolish.

You know that, right?

Because if Trump is the dumbest person on earth, and yet he manages to outsmart the Democrats, the Republicans, AND the press, what does that say about you all?

rimg.php.jpg

Sapidus

you apparently missed the part in your rabid diatribe and hatred to say ANYTHING Negative about Trump ...

where there was an exception written into the law

Yes there was, but the Op framed at as some evidence that Trump is doing something when In fact he is doing nothing.

It’s more fake news from the very person who cries about the media being biased.

It’s pathetic

Sapidus

What about my post is fake? Or is that the new mantra your handlers have programmed you with?

You said “Boy, he's really taking them on, isn't he?”

When I’m fact he is doing nothing. But you and the biased sources you read and believe are framing it as it is something he has decide and is making public now by his own accord.

You are falsely editorializing using partiam truth which is exactly what you complain about all the time. Which is why you are a hypocrite and don’t even realize it.

black dog

Free America
You said “Boy, he's really taking them on, isn't he?”

When I’m fact he is doing nothing. But you and the biased sources you read and believe are framing it as it is something he has decide and is making public now by his own accord.

You are falsely editorializing using partiam truth which is exactly what you complain about all the time. Which is why you are a hypocrite and don’t even realize it.

16387028_1171221659641782_4507624066323866589_n.jpg