Beautiful sunset tonight

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thought I would share my picture from Solomons.

solomons sunset 102117.jpg

Probably passed you. I was down there too just about sunset.

Any idea what was going on there, if anything? A lot of people gathering on the boardwalk, some had chairs, looked like they were there for some kind of event but couldn't find any listings.

Mavis

Could be a meteor shower they're waiting for, there is one due this evening. Yes what a beautiful sunset, we took some pics from Indian bridge road.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Any idea what was going on there, if anything? A lot of people gathering on the boardwalk, some had chairs, looked like they were there for some kind of event but couldn't find any listings.

No clue. I was heading across the bridge around 6:30 and vehicles were just sitting on it, so I went down the island to catch the sunset. Very glad I did! It was packed and there were a LOT of young kids dressed to the nines. One almost became a hood ornament on my car when she popped out between cars without looking. :yikes:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

Patuxent High school Homecoming last night. Everyone went there for pictures and dinner before the dance.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Ah. Thanx!

My son and his date were there. That's the only reason why I knew. :lol: Son said he had to park his truck right as you got onto the island and they had to walk to The Lighthouse because there was nowhere he could park his truck (extended cab) safely.