Rachel Maddow... Off the Rails...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“Everybody that I know is appalled by this.”

Oh please. They created that monster. NOW they decide to back off of fake news? Or do they need another blood sacrifice and Rachel's been tapped?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maddow says, It's Trump's fault these 4 Soldier's are dead.

Right because Trump was there in the Field leading the patrol ....

NO What is sounds like is a operational #### up ... from what read
'the same patrol done 30 times, routine .... '
now maybe the article wasn't clear .... but it sounded like someone got complacent

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
We are in a Global War on Terror.. In war, sailors, airman, soldiers and marines die... It's a part of War..

Midnightrider

We are in a Global War on Terror.. In war, sailors, airman, soldiers and marines die... It's a part of War..

Trumpers sure are good at making excuses when it’s their boy.....

I’m going to hold judgement until more facts come out. I do find it odd that no one is reporting on the fact that Sgt Johnson was missing for two days but his body was later located on the scene.

black dog

Free America

I’m going to hold judgement until more facts come out. I do find it odd that no one is reporting on the fact that Sgt Johnson was missing for two days but his body was later located on the scene.

His body was found a mile away from the conflict...

black dog

Free America

Well that makes a difference..... :sarcasm:

It wasn't found on scene like you posted,,, it was found a mile away..
Certainly it makes a difference. How did it get there..

Still waiting in that other thread for you to post those negro groups you speak of..

Last edited:

Midnightrider

It wasn't found on scene like you posted,,, it was found a mile away..
Certainly it makes a difference. How did it get there..

Still waiting in that other thread for you to post those negro groups you speak of..

Left behind and missing is the important part, not how far from the initial meeting the body was found.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do find it odd that no one is reporting on the fact that Sgt Johnson was missing for two days but his body was later located on the scene.

And where did you hear this "fact" and how do you know it is a fact?

You know the voices in your head aren't factual, right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Left behind and missing is the important part, not how far from the initial meeting the body was found.

He wasn't "left behind", tard. Obviously they went back and recovered his body. Haven't you been watching Tweet Tweet make a psychotic ass out of herself all over TV?

Midnightrider

He wasn't "left behind", tard. Obviously they went back and recovered his body. Haven't you been watching Tweet Tweet make a psychotic ass out of herself all over TV?

Why would they have to go back for his body if it was not left behind? You really are queen of the tards