DNC enters 2018 in cash panic

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
http://politi.co/2hWQCfH
“Many donors are refusing to write checks. “

“Donors, large and small are so over the party.” Said Nebraska party chair.

Looks like the Dems are headed for tough times in the mid-terms........just sayin’

SamSpade

Interesting that the fall off was partly attributed to the lack of star power that previously was held by Obama.
I'm not entirely sure that would be the case on the donor's part, but for the organizational failings of the party itself, which structured itself around him.
The issues haven't changed, so you'd think that wouldn't make a difference.

I would LIKE it to mean that voters are beginning to just turn off to party establishment types; I really think if we GET another person wholly owned by their party again in the White House, then we as a nation deserve the crap treatment we get, from Washington.

Hijinx

Interesting that the fall off was partly attributed to the lack of star power that previously was held by Obama.
I'm not entirely sure that would be the case on the donor's part, but for the organizational failings of the party itself, which structured itself around him.
The issues haven't changed, so you'd think that wouldn't make a difference.

I would LIKE it to mean that voters are beginning to just turn off to party establishment types; I really think if we GET another person wholly owned by their party again in the White House, then we as a nation deserve the crap treatment we get, from Washington.

I got a letter the other day that had Trump's name all over it looking for donations.
Then as I looked at it, it came from the RNC.

Now maybe that isn't funny to some, but to me it seemed a bit strange since the Republican leadership isn't backing Trump.
They have left him out there swinging in the wind, but are using his Presidency and name to attract donations?
Now I could be wrong (that happened once before) but I refuse to send money to the RNC and reward them for not backing my President.

So in conclusion, if the DNC is having trouble. How is the RNC doing?

Take note the DNC still has it's big donors, The Nazi Soros , and others.
They lost Harvey Weinstein, but the Hollyweido's will still send them cash.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I got a letter the other day that had Trump's name all over it looking for donations.
Then as I looked at it, it came from the RNC.

Now maybe that isn't funny to some, but to me it seemed a bit strange since the Republican leadership isn't backing Trump.
They have left him out there swinging in the wind, but are using his Presidency and name to attract donations?
Now I could be wrong (that happened once before) but I refuse to send money to the RNC and reward them for not backing my President.

So in conclusion, if the DNC is having trouble. How is the RNC doing?

Take note the DNC still has it's big donors, The Nazi Soros , and others.
They lost Harvey Weinstein, but the Hollyweido's will still send them cash.

I get those at least once a week, for sure. They go right in the recycle bin after I delete any info about my self. I have replied on those surveys and requests often, with no money, but simply a sentence stating something like "not a dime from me until you turn the congress over to true conservatives and get rid of the RINO 'leadership'".

SamSpade

I have to admit to being still, a bit apprehensive about things - just as the Democrats were startled by reality when their press told them "it's in the bag" to such an extent they still can't accept *reality*, I don't necessarily follow that news of Trump's low ratings is a polling glitch, although the wide variations far outside the margin of error makes me wonder how relevant it is.

News persons have long known that even if they try to shape the news, they CAN have an effect on the public opinion over time.
Tell people that everyone agrees on something, and more people will believe it.

Hijinx

I suppose that these people like Ryan and McConnell. I don't, and the RNC gets nothing from me until they Wake the hell up and start supporting the president.