Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNC enters 2018 in cash panic

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...of-2017-report

RNC sets record for fund raising.....
    I have to admit to being still, a bit apprehensive about things - just as the Democrats were startled by reality when their press told them "it's in the bag" to such an extent they still can't accept *reality*, I don't necessarily follow that news of Trump's low ratings is a polling glitch, although the wide variations far outside the margin of error makes me wonder how relevant it is.

News persons have long known that even if they try to shape the news, they CAN have an effect on the public opinion over time.
    Tell people that everyone agrees on something, and more people will believe it.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

I suppose that these people like Ryan and McConnell. I don't, and the RNC gets nothing from me until they Wake the hell up and start supporting the president.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...of-2017-report

RNC sets record for fund raising.....
    I'm pretty sure the Democrats are indirectly responsible for that, considering they've made themselves abhorrent to most Americans with their hysteria and hatred and violent threats against our President.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 39