Intelligence Community says Russia "meddling" made no difference

This_person

Townhall said:
As if we really need to keep talking about Russian meddling in U.S. politics, according to CIA Director Mike Pompeo, their efforts did not affect the results of the 2016 election.

“The intelligence community’s assessment is that the Russian meddling that took place did not affect the outcome of the election,” Pompeo stated, adding that their attempts to influence U.S. elections “is not new.”

In fact, he said, “the Russians have been at this an awfully long time.”

So, it would appear the :bs: we've been fed actually is :bs:.

SamSpade

Well of course. They STILL can't get over the fact that they lost.
I watched Hillary this weekend on Graham Norton, and she's still on the What Happened? tour (which I think to be fair OUGHT to be called WTF Happened?).

WHO milks *losing* an election like this? Really. Maybe Al Gore. ("Hi, I'm Al Gore; I used to be the next president of the United States")
But not ANYONE else I can recall in my lifetime. It's been a year. For God's sake, move on.

But they can't, and they've latched onto the same idea that most children do when they lose a game...
YOU CHEATED! I QUIT! I'm telling MOM.

Doesn't matter now, they won't believe it.

Hijinx

Well the milk is paying off. She is making money out of it, and right now she is leading the race to run again.
The Democrat bench is pretty light when it comes to candidates, She and Bernie seem to be sitting on the bench alone.
I mean The fake Indian and some crazed woman from California who is a Representative for a year or so and no one knows her name are about their only back up.

As for the Russian thing that seems to be still in the process of blowing up in their faces.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Well the milk is paying off. She is making money out of it, and right now she is leading the race to run again.
The Democrat bench is pretty light when it comes to candidates, She and Bernie seem to be sitting on the bench alone.
I mean The fake Indian and some crazed woman from California who is a Representative for a year or so and no one knows her name are about their only back up.

As for the Russian thing that seems to be still in the process of blowing up in their faces.

Millionaire John Delaney from MD's 6th Congressional District is running.

SamSpade

Certainly NOT Romney, McCain, Dole ...

Not even
McGovern, Ford, Carter, Mondale, Dukakis.

Nobody pisses and moans about losing an election like this.
When Dick Tuck lost a State Senate race back in '66, he famously quipped "The people have spoken - the bastards".
And then he was gone.

Hillary - and her supporters - are like some high school girl who moans about being dumped - for YEARS.

Hijinx

Millionaire John Delaney from MD's 6th Congressional District is running.

I never heard of him actually. So I looked him up. Kind of confusing to me .
John Adrian Delaney is an American lawyer, politician and university administrator. He currently serves as the president of the University of North Florida. Wikipedia

Representative (D-MD 6th District) since 2013

The American people are far greater than the sum of our political parties. It is time for us to rise above our broken politics and renew the spirit that enabled us to achieve the seemingly impossible. This is why I am running for the Democratic nomination for president of the United States.

Our government is hamstrung by excessive partisanship.

I guess since he is against partisan politics, he has crossed over a few times an voted with Republicans.
I didn't find any evidence of it.
As President of the University of North Florida. is his residence in Florida? or the 6th Congressional District of Md.?
Does he intend to pay for his own run? He is a millionaire.
The American people are far greater than the sum of our political parties. Why doesn't he run as an independent?

Hijinx

Not even
McGovern, Ford, Carter, Mondale, Dukakis.

Nobody pisses and moans about losing an election like this.
When Dick Tuck lost a State Senate race back in '66, he famously quipped "The people have spoken - the bastards".
And then he was gone.

Hillary - and her supporters - are like some high school girl who moans about being dumped - for YEARS.

Dick Tuck. LMAO what a name.
Isn't that what transvestites do?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I never heard of him actually. So I looked him up. Kind of confusing to me .

Representative (D-MD 6th District) since 2013

I guess since he is against partisan politics, he has crossed over a few times an voted with Republicans.
I didn't find any evidence of it.
As President of the University of North Florida. is his residence in Florida? or the 6th Congressional District of Md.?
Does he intend to pay for his own run? He is a millionaire.
The American people are far greater than the sum of our political parties. Why doesn't he run as an independent?

John Kevin Delaney.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Delaney_(Maryland_politician)

PsyOps

Pixelated
Given this and the new CRIMINAL investigation by Meuller into Podesta's dealings with Russia and the Ukraine, I expect a big distraction to happen.

Agee

Sounds like it did for Hillary, Russian medaling that is... :yikes:

whirl-wind of new developments on Fox news, leftie stations still covering the Trump/Kelly/Lost Soldier story

Da Boomerang :patriot:

Hijinx

It took an intelligence committee almost a year (since last November when Trump was elected) to find out what we already knew and they call that an intelligence committee.
Maybe the intelligence committee should call Mueller and his staff of 15 super smart attorneys the way they are going it might take them 4 years.

Agee

It took an intelligence committee almost a year (since last November when Trump was elected) to find out what we already knew and they call that an intelligence committee.
Maybe the intelligence committee should call Mueller and his staff of 15 super smart attorneys the way they are going it might take them 4 years.

Quite a web being revealed, Thank-God that woman is not in the White house!

littlelady

God bless the USA

I don’t really care if none of them go to jail; including the Clintons. I am just glad that the Clintons will, finally, be outed for their corruptness, and murderous ways, after all these years. And, if the courts decide to send all the treasonous liars to jail; that will be the icing on the patriotic cake.

Last edited: