Apple INC Tech support (Scam)

Baywatchv8

If you get a call claiming there is trouble with your Apple Cloud account from 1-301-634-9930 telling you to either press 1 for tech support or 2 to go directly (Don’t) or to call 1-866-933-5467 don't unless you want to hear there pitch. I would suggest you don’t call from your cell phone though since that is what they are targeting for malicious purposes. The first number is to an Apple store in Montgomery Mall and they acknowledge that there number has been tied to the scam but it’s not them. They will be persistent and call several times but you can call the Fed Trade commission, the FTC at 1-877-382-4357 and file a report, if you want.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If you get a call claiming there is trouble with your Apple Cloud account from 1-301-634-9930 telling you to either press 1 for tech support or 2 to go directly (Don’t) or to call 1-866-933-5467 don't unless you want to hear there pitch. I would suggest you don’t call from your cell phone though since that is what they are targeting for malicious purposes. The first number is to an Apple store in Montgomery Mall and they acknowledge that there number has been tied to the scam but it’s not them. They will be persistent and call several times but you can call the Fed Trade commission, the FTC at 1-877-382-4357 and file a report, if you want.

:fixed:

You still pacing yourself?

PeoplesElbow

I don't have an apple product, but I decided to #### with them for about 30 minutes, they got pissed and hung up on me.