Thread: Apple INC Tech support (Scam)

Apple INC Tech support (Scam)

If you get a call claiming there is trouble with your Apple Cloud account from 1-301-634-9930 telling you to either press 1 for tech support or 2 to go directly (Don’t) or to call 1-866-933-5467 don't unless you want to hear there pitch. I would suggest you don’t call from your cell phone though since that is what they are targeting for malicious purposes. The first number is to an Apple store in Montgomery Mall and they acknowledge that there number has been tied to the scam but it’s not them. They will be persistent and call several times but you can call the Fed Trade commission, the FTC at 1-877-382-4357 and file a report, if you want.
    Last edited by Baywatchv8; 10-23-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baywatchv8 View Post
    If you get a call claiming there is trouble with your Apple Cloud account from 1-301-634-9930 telling you to either press 1 for tech support or 2 to go directly (Don’t) or to call 1-866-933-5467 don't unless you want to hear there pitch. I would suggest you don’t call from your cell phone though since that is what they are targeting for malicious purposes. The first number is to an Apple store in Montgomery Mall and they acknowledge that there number has been tied to the scam but it’s not them. They will be persistent and call several times but you can call the Fed Trade commission, the FTC at 1-877-382-4357 and file a report, if you want.
    :fixed:

You still pacing yourself?

Not even braking a sweat

I don't have an apple product, but I decided to #### with them for about 30 minutes, they got pissed and hung up on me.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 46