Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dossair on Trump Paid for By Hillary and DNC

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    It's all he's got at the moment.
    The left is aghast at how this whole thing has flipped around on them. I saw one guy saying (I didn't catch who it was) something to the effect "why are we focusing on something that happened 7 years ago, when we have this current investigation into Trump collusion going on". I wanted to scream at the TV "Because these new revelations have further debunked Trump collusion, and show that it was, in fact, Hillary collusion, and her dealings are illegal. Last I checked, if you break the law, even if it was 7 years ago, you should be held accountable. THAT'S WHY you dolt!"

Liberals have an interesting way of deflecting. They will never get that we aren't as stupid as they make us out to be. Well... some are.
    Last edited by PsyOps; 10-26-2017 at 10:48 AM.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

FEC Complaint States Clinton Campaign, DNC Broke Law Over Trump Dossier

"By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve."

The Campaign Legal Center filed the complaint after The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that Mark Elias – a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC – hired Fusion GPS to conduct “research” on then-candidate Donald Trump.

Adav Noti, who previously served as the FEC’s Associate General Counsel for Policy, filed the complaint which Law Newz obtained:

1. This complaint is filed pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(1) and is based on information providing reason to believe that the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”)(C00010603) and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign committee Hillary for America (C00575795) have failed to file accurate reports, in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act (“FECA”), 52 U.S.C. § 30101, et seq., and Commission regulations.
    2. Specifically, the DNC and Hillary for American reported dozens of payments totaling millions of dollars to the law firm Perkins Coie with the purpose described as “Legal Services” or “Legal and Compliance Consulting,” when in reality, at least some of those payments were earmarked for the firm Fusion GPS, with the purpose of conducting opposition research on Donald Trump. By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve.
    3. “If the Commission, upon receiving a complaint . . . has reason to believe that a person has committed, or is about to commit, a violation of [FECA] . . . [t]he Commission shall make an investigation of such alleged violation. . . .” 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(2) (emphasis added); see also 11 C.F.R. § 111.4(a) (emphasis added).
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    The left is aghast at how this whole thing has flipped around on them. I saw one guy saying (I didn't catch who it was) something to the effect "why are we focusing on something that happened 7 years ago, when we have this current investigation into Trump collusion going on". I wanted to scream at the TV "Because these new revelations have further debunked Trump collusion, and show that it was, in fact, Hillary collusion, and her dealings are illegal. Last I checked, if you break the law, even if it was 7 years ago, you should be held accountable. THAT'S WHY you dolt!"

Liberals have an interesting way of deflecting. They will never get that we aren't as stupid as they make us out to be. Well... some are.
    I seem to recall Nancy Pelosi falling all over herself in an interview last evening when asked about the Clinton involvement. It was basically another, "But...but... Trump!" moment.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    FEC Complaint States Clinton Campaign, DNC Broke Law Over Trump Dossier

"By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve."

The Campaign Legal Center filed the complaint after The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that Mark Elias – a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC – hired Fusion GPS to conduct “research” on then-candidate Donald Trump.

Adav Noti, who previously served as the FEC’s Associate General Counsel for Policy, filed the complaint which Law Newz obtained:

1. This complaint is filed pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(1) and is based on information providing reason to believe that the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”)(C00010603) and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign committee Hillary for America (C00575795) have failed to file accurate reports, in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act (“FECA”), 52 U.S.C. § 30101, et seq., and Commission regulations.
    2. Specifically, the DNC and Hillary for American reported dozens of payments totaling millions of dollars to the law firm Perkins Coie with the purpose described as “Legal Services” or “Legal and Compliance Consulting,” when in reality, at least some of those payments were earmarked for the firm Fusion GPS, with the purpose of conducting opposition research on Donald Trump. By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve.
    3. “If the Commission, upon receiving a complaint . . . has reason to believe that a person has committed, or is about to commit, a violation of [FECA] . . . [t]he Commission shall make an investigation of such alleged violation. . . .” 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(2) (emphasis added); see also 11 C.F.R. § 111.4(a) (emphasis added).
    Won't amount to sheit. Nothing the Democrats do amounts to anything unless they come out against you like they did with Menandez.

You know, if there are any republicans tied to this, they should be investigated as well. But the bottom line is, the dossier was a pack of lies allegedly paid for by the Clinton camp and the DNC, and there is also a link to money coming from Russia. The whole "Trump collusion" has been flipped on its head and boomeranged back at Clinton. I wouldn't doubt at all that there might be many anti-Trump republicans implicated in this. But your attempt to glaze over the fact that the turn of events is not going to play out well for Hillary Clinton is a big fail.
    I’m not glossing over anything. I am pointing out that fusion was originally hired by republicans as was widely reported. If what was done was illegal the they all committed a crime. Hang them, but let’s not pretend that this was one side. The GOP went after this info first and the only reason Fusion sold it to Clinton was because the primaries were over. The right did’t need it anymore.

Mit to mention, McCain was the one who delivered it to the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post

I’m not glossing over anything. I am pointing out that fusion was originally hired by republicans as was widely reported.

then why hasn't this GOP person / group been named ..... NO Dossier existed during the primaries
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I’m not glossing over anything. I am pointing out that fusion was originally hired by republicans as was widely reported. If what was done was illegal the they all committed a crime. Hang them, but let’s not pretend that this was one side. The GOP went after this info first and the only reason Fusion sold it to Clinton was because the primaries were over. The right did’t need it anymore.

Mit to mention, McCain was the one who delivered it to the FBI.
    Not for the dossier. Perhaps this republican hired for some fact-finding move, but that appears to have gone nowhere. The dossier was paid for my the Clinton camp and the DNC, and possibly some Russian people. But, you have me on record already saying that if any republicans are implicated... down they go too.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Not for the dossier. Perhaps this republican hired for some fact-finding move, but that appears to have gone nowhere.
    yeah went no where and no GOP Operative has been named I wonder why that is

The dossier was paid for my the Clinton camp and the DNC, and possibly some Russian people.

paid for and sketchy information gathered from Russians who would make anything up for a buck - from a company hire to do a political hatchet JOB

But, you have me on record already saying that if any republicans are implicated... down they go too.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    yeah went no where and no GOP Operative has been named I wonder why that is

paid for and sketchy information gathered from Russians who would make anything up for a buck - from a company hire to do a political hatchet JOB
    This BS has cost the taxpayers a lot of many and the DNC should be held responsible for the bill.

Trump in concert with the Congress should give Mueller and his hired fishermen 30 days to come up with a report or shut the whole thing down.

Not for the dossier. Perhaps this republican hired for some fact-finding move, but that appears to have gone nowhere. The dossier was paid for my the Clinton camp and the DNC, and possibly some Russian people. But, you have me on record already saying that if any republicans are implicated... down they go too.
    It didn’t go nowhere, they sold it to Hillary when the primaries were over. Unless I see the contract from the GOP customer limiting what fusion was looking for I have to believe it’s all the same stuff. The dossier is just the report.

If it turns out they, whoever they are, turn out to be guilty of a crime they should be prosecuted.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Members who have read this thread: 58