It definitely was white male aggression

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Dallas Morning News notes that the warning comes just a week after a black Women's March activist got into a dispute with American Airlines staff about a changed seat assignment, one of the four incidents cited by the NAACP as evidence of a "corporate culture of racial insensitivity." The feminist, Tamika Mallory, alleges that not only was race a factor but sexism played a role too. The NY Daily News provides more details on Mallory's allegations:

Mallory, a co-chair of the Women’s March on Washington, was traveling home to New York when the pilot followed her to scold her over an argument she had with a gate agent.

He then had her summoned from her seat and kicked off the flight, she told the Daily News.

“It definitely was white male aggression. I was singled out, I was disrespected, and he was trying to intimidate me. I was discriminated against,” she said. ...

NAACP Warns Black Passengers About Flying With American Airlines

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/tamika-mallory-womens-march-american-airlines/

“Only reason this pilot got involved was to assert his white male power over who he thought was just some uppity black girl. That’s it,” she wrote later that afternoon.

Mallory’s tweets drew criticism from some of her followers, with one person responding, “Is there a video of this yet? I’m dying to see what happened in reality vs. in Tamika’s head.” Another twitterer asked for more backstory, saying, “Pretty sure there is more to this story than ‘white male aggression.'”

“I get kicked off a flight for #FlyingWhileBlack, then am told I probably deserved it, or I must be lying. Because not one trusts black women,” Mallory responded to her detractors. “Doesn’t matter how much we do and how hard we fight, white men are allowed to treat black women like ####.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“I get kicked off a flight for #FlyingWhileBlack, then am told I probably deserved it, or I must be lying. Because not one trusts black women,” Mallory responded to her detractors.

Stop lying and maybe people will trust you, Miss Thang.

I saw this story this morning and was like, "Wow." Then I read it and saw how she meticulously hit all the talking points and...yeah, bull####. Black people should be really pissed when race hustlers do crap like this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then I read it and saw how she meticulously hit all the talking points and...yeah, bull####.
Black people should be really pissed when race hustlers do crap like this.

according another passenger she was dropping the f-bomb left and right

[I'm Hoping the Video gets release of this cow wigging out]

transporter

Stop lying and maybe people will trust you, Miss Thang.

I saw this story this morning and was like, "Wow." Then I read it and saw how she meticulously hit all the talking points and...yeah, bull####. Black people should be really pissed when race hustlers do crap like this.

Just to point out the painfully obvious:

1. Why don't you apply the "stop lying" criteria to our President?

2. You hit every right wing talking point as well. So what makes your stance righteous and hers BS? (Answer: Nothing...BOTH of you are BS)

black dog

Free America
One would think the lesson that should have been learned is don't be a Ahole and jerk off the Captain of the ship.. When you jerk off the man who has the Con, you ain't getting a ride on his ship..

Hijinx

One would think the lesson that should have been learned is don't be a Ahole and jerk off the Captain of the ship.. When you jerk off the man who has the Con, you ain't getting a ride on his ship..

Never knew there was a # flying while black rule. Does that mean all black people get tossed off the plane or just the ones who hand the pilot a line of sh1t.

Racial problems wee never like this before Obama. Every racist black out there now is looking for something to stir up some crap over.
Poor things . Life aint easy when you are black and looking for reasons to piss and moan..

Hijinx

2. You hit every right wing talking point as well. So what makes your stance righteous and hers BS? (Answer: Nothing...BOTH of you are BS)

:buttkick::whistle::whistle::whistle::buttkick:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Tucker.jpg

black dog

Free America
Never knew there was a # flying while black rule. Does that mean all black people get tossed off the plane or just the ones who hand the pilot a line of sh1t.

Racial problems wee never like this before Obama. Every racist black out there now is looking for something to stir up some crap over.
Poor things . Life aint easy when you are black and looking for reasons to piss and moan..

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha... I'm sure color, race or religion is irrelevant when you yell at or threaten the Captain while on his Ship especially when it's still at the docking station. You are either going to walk while disembarking or your gonna be dragged.

Hijinx

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha... I'm sure color, race or religion is irrelevant when you yell at or threaten the Captain while on his Ship especially when it's still at the docking station. You are either going to walk while disembarking or your gonna be dragged.

Too bad they can't walk the plank.