Rosie O'Donnell 'seriously' worried if she 'will be able to live through' Trump's presidency

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...e-able-to-live-through-trumps-presidency.html

The 55-year-old said she was in "pure panic mode" the week following the election but is now just "devastated, disappointed, disheartened, and depressed by the reality of it."

The Hollywood liberal said, "I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through" Trump's presidency.

O'Donnell was outspoken about her disdain for Trump during the election, calling him "mentally unstable," among other things.

An election result drove her to the shrinks office but the Donald is unstable! :killingme

Do you suppose a few of these Progtards might actually die from the stress they're putting themselves through?

Restitution

Just wondering why this isn't being reported via Canadian media :shrug:

Isn't that where she was going to go if Trump was elected??

Hijinx

One can only hope....

She has to live through this for her "store bought" children's sakes.
She seems really worried about herself.
When you have kids self comes last.

Anyway a person who is homosexual already has mental problems IMO, and shouldn't be making statements about another's mental state

Hijinx

I thought she was going to help Trump make America great again by leaving the country

She's still here? Damnn so much for a promise from a liberal .

SamSpade

An election result drove her to the shrinks office but the Donald is unstable!

Yeah, that's generally been MY take - these folks call him unstable, but they need cry-ins, screaming at the sky, coloring books and puppies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe she should join in the "Scream Helplessly at the Sky" Event that the left is having.

I swear to God, I hope that's televised. I will DVR every precious second of it.

And watch it over and over. It will go in the same library as the "no path to victory" compilation.