Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When did St. Marys College become such a liberal disgrace?

When did St. Marys College become such a liberal disgrace?

I actually would have liked one of my kids to go there. But every month I hear a new story outta there that makes me shake my head

What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

the 1970s.

Many colleges are liberal. If you want them to get a degree and you don't think your kids are easily manipulated, what's the problem?

CSM is pretty good. Most of my professors were right or middle with one being a liberal. I just wrote my paper on a subject liberals would enjoy and got an A.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

I went to a conservative college that didn't shove worthless agenda driven crap down my throat. I kinda hoped St Marys wouldn't become a liberal asylum for these dbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    I went to a conservative college that didn't shove worthless agenda driven crap down my throat. I kinda hoped St Marys wouldn't become a liberal asylum for these dbags.
    Again, what happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    When did St. Marys College become such a liberal disgrace?
    A long time ago.

For as long as I remember, there's been a leftwing touchy feely agenda that has nothing to do with a student's education for future employment purposes.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Used to come to this site for information about Southern Maryland. I come here less and less now because there are about 5 posters who want to turn everything into politics, it's getting really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Many colleges are liberal. If you want them to get a degree and you don't think your kids are easily manipulated, what's the problem?

CSM is pretty good. Most of my professors were right or middle with one being a liberal. I just wrote my paper on a subject liberals would enjoy and got an A.
    Its a shame youth is wasted on young people

Quote Originally Posted by wddolson View Post
    Used to come to this site for information about Southern Maryland. I come here less and less now because there are about 5 posters who want to turn everything into politics, it's getting really old.
    nobody here will miss you

Members who have read this thread: 114