Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When did St. Marys College become such a liberal disgrace?

Yup,...I remember when a bunch of leftists had a massive trigger trauma...at the thought that Chick-fil-A might be allowed to serve on campus. Its a wonder they didn't go Kent State on the issue. Great Campus,...run lefty lunatics. Decided my daughter wasn't even going check it out.
    Last edited by Hessian; 10-28-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by truby20 View Post
    Vocational education should be a core component of middle and high school years, we need people out there putting their skills to work instead of unending recitation and testing.
    been a while since I've seen you post.

I forgot about the Chik Fil A incident. That was amusing. What a joke, and it starts at the top

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian View Post
    Yup,...I remember when a bunch of leftists had a massive trigger trauma...at the thought that Chick-fil-A might be allowed to serve on campus. Its a wonder they didn't go Kent State on the issue. Great Campus,...run lefty lunatics. Decided my daughter wasn't even going check it out.
    IIRC, they were there, serving tasty chicken sandwiches every day in whatever passes for a food court there. But they got booted when the hullabaloo started.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 114