ISO Recommendations Which Tailor for Alterations

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Hard to believe that we have 3 tailors within walking distance of each other in, of all places, Lexington Park.

-- Wow Cleaners and Tailors

-- Vn's Tailor

-- Fit 4 U Alterations

I have used Vn before. She is nice, but her prices are by far the highest.

Don't want to have the expensive jacket botched up, but prefer not to pay top price is not necessary.

Any personal experiences? Just looking for sleeve shortening this time on a blazer.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hard to believe that we have 3 tailors within walking distance of each other in, of all places, Lexington Park.

-- Wow Cleaners and Tailors

-- Vn's Tailor

-- Fit 4 U Alterations

I have used Vn before. She is nice, but her prices are by far the highest.

Don't want to have the expensive jacket botched up, but prefer not to pay top price is not necessary.

Any personal experiences? Just looking for sleeve shortening this time on a blazer.

Calvert may be out of the way for you, but we used Sewing by Laura to alter our clothes for our dot’s wedding 3 years ago. We moved out of Calvert a year ago, and I no longer have her biz card, but I found her on bing. I hope the phone number is the same.

http://www.localtom.com/md/st-leonard/sewing-by-laura-14551009.html

Clem72

That's a bit far. I'll roll the dice and see how I make out.

Let us know how you fare. I have had an expensive jacket for 20 years that I never wore because the arms are too long, and never got tailored because I am cheap/lazy.

Idunno

I have had several suits done at WOW. Jacket sleeves and pants. Good work, quick and not expensive. I have used her for other alterations as well with great results.