first Charges supposedly filed in Mueller investigation

Midnightrider

And if I have learned anything from my time on SOMD, unless it’s Hillary and podesta being charged it’s fake news :coffee:

this ought to be an interesting week in DC

Rommey

And if I have learned anything from my time on SOMD, unless it’s Hillary and podesta being charged it’s fake news :coffee:

this ought to be an interesting week in DC
Its interesting to note that all searches of this all lead back to a CNN report. Not saying its "fake" but there really is no independent corroboration for another news source at this time. But no matter who it is, there's a long way between an indictment, charges, and a trial.

transporter

What is interesting about this news, from an somd.com perspective, is that none of the supposed patriots and informed voters have posted this. I was wondering if anyone would. It seemed highly likely that there would be no massive onslaught from GURPS. Why? Because this news is not being reported on the right wing propaganda sites.

When this broke last night, I flipped around the channels. I did the same thing this morning. Actual news channels are reporting this information. Fox? Never mentioned it once that I saw. All they are talking about is Hillary Clinton. It seems to be a rational conclusion that someone in the WH or high up in GOP had a tip the news about charges being filed was coming. Otherwise, why all the distraction and deflection back to the Clintons from the far right propaganda sites?

black dog

Free America
What is interesting about this news, from an somd.com perspective, is that none of the supposed patriots and informed voters have posted this. I was wondering if anyone would. It seemed highly likely that there would be no massive onslaught from GURPS. Why? Because this news is not being reported on the right wing propaganda sites.

When this broke last night, I flipped around the channels. I did the same thing this morning. Actual news channels are reporting this information. Fox? Never mentioned it once that I saw. All they are talking about is Hillary Clinton. It seems to be a rational conclusion that someone in the WH or high up in GOP had a tip the news about charges being filed was coming. Otherwise, why all the distraction and deflection back to the Clintons from the far right propaganda sites?

It's been on Fox since at least early this am.. it's not really news until the world sees whom charges are being filed against..
I equate it at this stage to my dog farting, I'll have to wait a bit to find out if it stinks or not.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Mueller is required to brief The assistant AG with any developments in the case. Charges would most likely meet that bar.

Trump did do a lot of ‘look over there, nothing to see over here’ this week.

Hijinx

Stop, tard. :smack:

So who do you think it is? I'm guessing Paul Manafort.

What are the charges and against Whom.?
Where is the link?

Maybe he has charged Hillary's campaign, or Bill Clinton, or maybe the Democrat party, o Steele who made up the Dossier, Maybe even Obama.

In light of facts that have come out in the last week if he hasn't he better get on the ball.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are the charges and against Whom.?
Where is the link?

That hasn't been released yet, to my knowledge. It should break on Monday.

Manafort is in the hottest seat, which is why I'm guessing it's him. But honestly, the list of crooks is a mile long, both Republican and Democrat, so it really could be anybody.

Midnightrider

Stop, tard. :smack:

So who do you think it is? I'm guessing Paul Manafort.
You mean you weren’t paying attention to the orange obamas tweets this week?im sure it’s just acoincidence that he went all ‘I’ve been cleared of charges, Hillary really collusion’ the same week that muelleris filing charges.

I would guess manafort, Flynn, or Paige, maybe two of the three. But that’s just a guess.

Hijinx

You mean you weren’t paying attention to the orange obamas tweets this week?im sure it’s just acoincidence that he went all ‘I’ve been cleared of charges, Hillary really collusion’ the same week that muelleris filing charges.

I would guess manafort, Flynn, or Paige, maybe two of the three. But that’s just a guess.

I would bet if any charges come it hasn't anything to do with Russian collusion, but something altogether different that they found on their fishing expedition.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
BREAKING: CNN Reports Mueller Files First Charges

CNN’s report is skeletal, but it does include the following details:

On Friday, top lawyers who are helping to lead the Mueller probe, including veteran prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, were seen entering the court room at the DC federal court where the grand jury meets to hear testimony in the Russia investigation. Reporters present saw a flurry of activity at the grand jury room, but officials made no announcements.

Speculation at this point has focused on former Trump national security advisor Mike Flynn, and former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort. Manafort was apparently threatened with indictment earlier this year.

Mueller has been under heavy fire from Republicans, with serious calls for him to step down from his position amid allegations that the FBI used the so-called Steele dossier, compiled by Fusion GPS at the behest of the Clinton campaign, to target Trump campaign officials.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I would bet if any charges come it hasn't anything to do with Russian collusion, but something altogether different that they found on their fishing expedition.

All of the talk over the weekend was... there is no law against "collusion". Conspiracy - perhaps. Treason - of course. Collusion - no.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is it any coincidence this news breaks right after we learn about who paid for the dossier, and the question of whether it was used to spawn on this so-called "collusion" investigation?

And let's not forget about how the DNC conspired to manipulate the democrat primaries. DWS looked awful nervous last week.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Is it any coincidence this news breaks right after we learn about who paid for the dossier, and the question of whether it was used to spawn on this so-called "collusion" investigation?

Just a coincidence---Yeah----right.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Report: Paul Manafort, Rick Gates to surrender to special counsel

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his associate Rick Gates have been indicted by a federal grand jury Monday on 12 counts, according to the special counsel’s office.

The special counsel’s office told Fox News that the counts include conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign banks and financial accounts."

Hmmm... no collusion.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The special counsel’s office told Fox News that the counts include conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign banks and financial accounts."

Hmmm... no collusion.

all crap [according to news reports] the FBI has been looking to for YEARS ...... NOTHING NEW