Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov 4...Lex park Antifa & BLM

Nov 4...Lex park Antifa & BLM

Well, looks like we made the finals! Both Lex park & Upper Marlboro are two of the possible sites in Maryland facing a "riot" coming up November 4.
    So...what have our locals heard about this? Any thoughts?
    Do we have any non-PC targets to practice on ahead of time simply to conserve our rounds?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hessian; 10-28-2017 at 11:25 PM.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Nothing happening in Indiana, We don't have enough negros in the town I live in to block an alley, much less Main St.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian View Post
    Well, looks like we made the finals! Both Lex park & Upper Marlboro are two of the possible sites in Maryland facing a "riot" coming up November 4.
    So...what have our local heard about this? Any thoughts?
    Inventory shows well over 7K rounds with about half being center fire rifle and .40S&W. We are prepared.
    I demand rights for left-handed people!

I would go with Upper Marlboro. More merchandise to unemployed scumbag ratio there

Where's Warrensburg, MD?
    Society of Man

Some how I don't see the one in Idaho working out for them that well.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Agreed!, some of their demonstration cities are...risky places for that behavior. Are they looking to become lambs??
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    The one in Rapid City won't work out well for them either, and it's unlikely tony Newport will stand for it. They'll have to bus a ####load of black people into both of those cities 'cause they hain't got any local. Dearborn oughta be interesting - yeah, burn down those Arab owned businesses and see what happens to you.

It happens that I will be in St. Augustine on their scheduled riot day.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    The one in Rapid City won't work out well for them either, and it's unlikely tony Newport will stand for it. They'll have to bus a ####load of black people into both of those cities 'cause they hain't got any local. Dearborn oughta be interesting - yeah, burn down those Arab owned businesses and see what happens to you.

Newport RI too, what will the ultra rich white liberals do if they burn down their mansions?
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Don’t worry, it’s fake. This is just another bunch of BS. The creator of that list did so to get with people worked up
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Members who have read this thread: 165