Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov 4...Lex park Antifa & BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Bwhahahaha

You idiots are so worked up that you are talking about getting your guns over a fake story.
    Let me clue you in on how most of us gun owners work. We do not pull our guns out of storage as a reaction to some BS thing the media or a flake says. Our guns are always at the ready. Fake news or not, there are enough nuts out there that are not fake for me to be prepared at all times.
    I demand rights for left-handed people!

February, 2016....The community organizer who claimed to be President praised the "outstanding work" that the BLM terrorists had been doing in the Baltimore riots. So,...should we look forward to another series of compliments after November 4's "awareness" demonstration?
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    Let me clue you in on how most of us gun owners work. We do not pull our guns out of storage as a reaction to some BS thing the media or a flake says. Our guns are always at the ready. Fake news or not, there are enough nuts out there that are not fake for me to be prepared at all times.

Your ‘inventory’ is severely lacking in this gun owners opinion.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Your ‘inventory’ is severely lacking in this gun owners opinion.
    You know what guns he owns..how, exactly?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Same way he knows everything about everyone else.

Imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    It’s called reading, you big dummy. He/she/it describes their ‘inventory’ in this thread.

God damn you are stupid
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

It’s called reading, you big dummy. He/she/it describes their ‘inventory’ in this thread.

God damn you are stupid
    What guns does he own then? specifically..and how many?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

God damn you are stupid
    How many firearms does my father have? How many do I own? How many does my son own?
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
    Let's assume they get their single demand met and presumedly Trump and Pence resign. Does anyone think these mental midgets have thought this through and figured out who would then be President?
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    Let's assume they get their single demand met and presumedly Trump and Pence resign. Does anyone think these mental midgets have thought this through and figured out who would then be President?
    ......and would it improve their socio-economic status. I think not...
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Members who have read this thread: 165