Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov 4...Lex park Antifa & BLM

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    The one in Rapid City won't work out well for them either, and it's unlikely tony Newport will stand for it. They'll have to bus a ####load of black people into both of those cities 'cause they hain't got any local. Dearborn oughta be interesting - yeah, burn down those Arab owned businesses and see what happens to you.

It happens that I will be in St. Augustine on their scheduled riot day.
    Maybe it has changed since I was there but I think Dearborn gets a bad rap around here. In the late 90's I spent time in Dearborn at Ford and later Warren at GM and Dearborn was far nicer and seemed safer, we even walked down the road a mile or two each night for some night life.

I do see that the Ritz that I stayed in is no longer there, so maybe it has gone down hill.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    Let's assume they get their single demand met and presumedly Trump and Pence resign. Does anyone think these mental midgets have thought this through and figured out who would then be President?
    Hillary and Chelsea as her VP
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Bwhahahaha

You idiots are so worked up that you are talking about getting your guns over a fake story.
    ?

When you say "you" that means you include me. Where did I say I was getting a gun?

Are you hearing codes and dog whistles again?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    Let's assume they get their single demand met and presumedly Trump and Pence resign. Does anyone think these mental midgets have thought this through and figured out who would then be President?
    I think it's HILARIOUS that a group called "AntiFa" wants to overthrow our democratically elected government by using violence.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    What guns does he own then? specifically..and how many?
    Where did I say anything about guns dumbass? He described his inventory. I said it was lacking. Unless you think 7k rounds with half being rimfire is suffienct for when SHTF
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    How many firearms does my father have? How many do I own? How many does my son own?
    I see the retard doesn’t fall far from the tree. Words are not your strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I think it's HILARIOUS that a group called "AntiFa" wants to overthrow our democratically elected government by using violence.
    I think it’s Hilarious that you idiots believe half the #### you read. When did antifa try to overthrow our government?
    Last edited by Midnightrider; 10-30-2017 at 10:54 AM.

I think it’s Hilarious that you idiots believe half the #### you read. When did antifa try to overthrow our government?
    Looks like it will be all peaceful and loving...just like their previous activities.

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Looks like it will be all peaceful and loving...just like their previous activities.

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/
    Where is the part about ‘violently over throwing the government’?

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    How many does my son own?
    Are we counting his fists, which I assume have to be registered as deadly weapons given how much you have talked him up.

Where is the part about ‘violently over throwing the government’?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    Let me clue you in on how most of us gun owners work. We do not pull our guns out of storage as a reaction to some BS thing the media or a flake says. Our guns are always at the ready. Fake news or not, there are enough nuts out there that are not fake for me to be prepared at all times.

Your ‘inventory’ is severely lacking in this gun owners opinion.
    Where did I say anything about guns dumbass? He described his inventory. I said it was lacking. Unless you think 7k rounds with half being rimfire is suffienct for when SHTF

I see the retard doesn’t fall far from the tree. Words are not your strong suit.
    Speaking of retarded Mental Midget's, you might want to go and edit a earlier post of yours then ( post #23 ) like your mom does......
    Nowhere in that limblips post that you quoted does he talk about ammunition.. just guns tard.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 165