Nov 4...Lex park Antifa & BLM

Hessian

Well, looks like we made the finals! Both Lex park & Upper Marlboro are two of the possible sites in Maryland facing a "riot" coming up November 4.
So...what have our locals heard about this? Any thoughts?
Do we have any non-PC targets to practice on ahead of time simply to conserve our rounds?

Attachments

• Lex pk antifa threat.png
    Lex pk antifa threat.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,108
Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Nothing happening in Indiana, We don't have enough negros in the town I live in to block an alley, much less Main St.

limblips

PREMO Member
Well, looks like we made the finals! Both Lex park & Upper Marlboro are two of the possible sites in Maryland facing a "riot" coming up November 4.
So...what have our local heard about this? Any thoughts?

Inventory shows well over 7K rounds with about half being center fire rifle and .40S&W. We are prepared.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Some how I don't see the one in Idaho working out for them that well.

The one in Rapid City won't work out well for them either, and it's unlikely tony Newport will stand for it. They'll have to bus a ####load of black people into both of those cities 'cause they hain't got any local. Dearborn oughta be interesting - yeah, burn down those Arab owned businesses and see what happens to you.

It happens that I will be in St. Augustine on their scheduled riot day.

PeoplesElbow

The one in Rapid City won't work out well for them either, and it's unlikely tony Newport will stand for it. They'll have to bus a ####load of black people into both of those cities 'cause they hain't got any local. Dearborn oughta be interesting - yeah, burn down those Arab owned businesses and see what happens to you.

Newport RI too, what will the ultra rich white liberals do if they burn down their mansions?

Midnightrider

Don’t worry, it’s fake. This is just another bunch of BS. The creator of that list did so to get with people worked up

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm not seeing anyone on here being "worked up". I see people commenting - is that what you mean by "worked up"?

Never was "worked up" but sure am feeling "let down" about it now. ;-p

And a bunch of rental Roof Koreans are feeling bummed about now too, I bet.

SamSpade

I'm not seeing anyone on here being "worked up". I see people commenting - is that what you mean by "worked up"?

Well, THAT and we spend all our waking lives over this place. We never do anything else.

It's like that weird look your kids get when they see their teacher at the store.