Judge Janine has a lot to say

Hijinx

[video=youtube;Nttf0S1yDBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nttf0S1yDBw[/video]

Does she have it right? I think so.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/5628565397001/?playlist_id=1794108333001#sp=show-clips[/video]

Does she have it right? I think so.

Yep. Watched her tonight. She always has it right. Love Judge Janine! We need more judges like her! And, she looks fab for her age! According to the internet, she is 66.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Whoopi Goldberg should be ashamed of herself. The Judge recounted how she was basically verbally asaulted by that beast when they were on another floor afyer the show. Apparently, WG lost ber sh't all up in the Judge's face.

WG and her ilk are touched.

GregV814

well, you know when she was a chile, she was thought to be a "special needs" person. But like the King with no clothes, people were told to be amazed and mesmerized by her antics... Turns out, the initial observations were correct.

SamSpade

She said that it wasn't until the second segment on The View she noticed an ambush - and the shouting. AFTER the show, Whoopi got nose to nose with her, saying F you and get the F out of this building.
Such is the nature of political discourse with the left.

It's either that, or insults. They're not there to understand or discuss. They're there to lecture and vent.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She said that it wasn't until the second segment on The View she noticed an ambush - and the shouting. AFTER the show, Whoopi got nose to nose with her, saying F you and get the F out of this building.

It's either that, or insults. They're not there to understand or discuss. They're there to lecture and vent.

Just another insane, revolting Leftist who failed to learn civilized behavior.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

And, as our resident Hatefilled Crank pointed out in another thread, Jeanine will sell a million books because of the outrage generated. Hell, it was probably scripted.

Hijinx

An older stylish and personable once told me in a discussion about blacks that there were two kinds of negro's.
House negro's and field negro's

Whoopi is definitely not a house negro

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
An older stylish and personable once told me in a discussion about blacks that there were two kinds of negro's.
House negro's and field negro's

Whoopi is definitely not a house negro

You have something wrong with you that you would even think something like this, let alone post it.

black dog

Free America
Ha ha no problemo.

Whoopi is a ghetto rat, and no way can I be more racist than she.
But you go ahead and let her slide and call me one.

With your thinking it's shocking your not pro black and minority abortions and pro eugenics.