Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Rainy day dinner

  1. #61
    Chili and Cornbread with a cold beer is my comfort meal.
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain

  2. #62
    I Need a Life luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    4,895
    Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    I stopped at Smoky Joe's for a pit beef sandwich on the way to work and got a pulled pork sandwich to go for my snack.

    Stopped there to celebrate good news from the oncologist. In her opinion of the lab work and scan history, in light of this week's lab work, I remain free of the pancreatic cancer as of now, so instead of every 4 months for monitoring, it will now be six months. Next scan will be in May, and will see her a week later.
    Great News!!

  3. #63
    I Need a Life luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    4,895
    Finally made my chicken and dumplings last Sunday. Finished it off yesterday. Tonight is sloppy joes with baked beans and cole slaw. Saturday is my youngest granddaughters birthday, she wants to go to Japanese Steakhouse in PF, so no cooking.. Sunday....I'm thinking filet's on the cast iron skillet.

  4. #64
    ~*~ rara avis ~*~ jazz lady's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    41,159
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    Stopped there to celebrate good news from the oncologist. In her opinion of the lab work and scan history, in light of this week's lab work, I remain free of the pancreatic cancer as of now, so instead of every 4 months for monitoring, it will now be six months. Next scan will be in May, and will see her a week later.
    Great news and so happy for you! My uncle is fighting a return of his original cancer and will have a checkup next month to see how the new treatment is working.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    I stopped at Smoky Joe's for a pit beef sandwich on the way to work and got a pulled pork sandwich to go for my snack.

    Stopped there to celebrate good news from the oncologist. In her opinion of the lab work and scan history, in light of this week's lab work, I remain free of the pancreatic cancer as of now, so instead of every 4 months for monitoring, it will now be six months. Next scan will be in May, and will see her a week later.
    Awesome news!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Adequate. They use fake-on bits instead of real bacon and only offer iceberg mix for lettuce but that's their only true sin. The only reason we ever go to Sonny's is because I want salad bar and it's a chain and sure thing. You're not missing anything.
    Thanks, the iceberg kills it for me..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  7. #67
    Doing a bone-in ham tonight. Split pea soup from ham stock tomorrow. Ham sandwiches for lunch. Itís a three (or more) day food supply, not even counting the leftovers we freeze!
    Don't confuse what you do to live with what you do to survive.

  8. #68
    Chicken gumbo soup.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

  9. #69
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,857
    Blog Entries
    2
    Last night we had pizza at Viola's in St. Augustine; tonight we had pizza at Mario the Baker's in West Palm Beach.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Last night we had pizza at Viola's in St. Augustine; tonight we had pizza at Mario the Baker's in West Palm Beach.
    Now that is my travel dream... pizza most every night, but each time from a different non-chain place.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.


    LibertyBeacon

Members who have read this thread: 80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |