Rainy day dinner

dgates80

Land of the lost
Giant had fat ol’ whole roasting chickens. Roast chicken (soup tomorrow!), butternut squash, stuffing, and mix veggies. Some comfort food tonight, oh yeah. Netflix n’ chill later.

black dog

Free America
We worked on Saturday, and it was my turn to fix lunch.. I did chicken fajitas in the slow cooker. You start with 8 to 10 lbs of boneless chicken breasts... Lol..
I'm reheating what was left for dinner tonight..
20171029_184711.jpg

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Roasted pork loin, lumpy mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, and cinnamon/honey glazed roasted acorn squash.

Oh, my!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Busy weekend so easy cooking tonight. Montreal Steak seasoning steak, herbed potatoes, and grilled asparagus.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had a cup of chili and some fake hot wings (fake heat, fake spicy - "they're pretty hot" lies lies lies); Monello had a fajita rice bowl.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Salmon seasoned with lemon-pepper, baked potatoes with butter and steamed spinach dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Foodie card is in serious jeopardy here. I am sure you will make good soon though!

Last night I had marinated chicken breast on a bed of greens with Greek cucumber salad and a buttermilk vinaigrette. Way better than tonight's dinner.

Bibliophilic

We had Oysters Rockefeller St. Mary's County style (lol) and home made Thai Curry Coconut Soup with turkey, carrots, onions and peppers over jasmine rice. Double yum!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I made pot roast in the crockpot for dinner yesterday. Made the house smell so good. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Today we were out rolling and stopped at Conch House to have drinks and snackie in their little waterfront bungalow tables. I had smoked tuna dip with veggies and crackers, and Monello had jerk chicken kabobs with pineapple salsa and beans and rice. Now we're drinking frozen margaritas - our condo has a blender! - watching The Five, and contemplating a swim.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I got creative tonight. Italian sausage and chicken with olives and grapes.

http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe/roast-chicken-sausage-grapes-olives/

The recipe on-line completely forgot to include the sausage, but I remember from the show that the sausage was pre-cooked, then put on the bottom of the roasting pan before everything else.

I couldn't find any fennel in the store, so it won't be quite the same. Should be ready in an hour.

Looks very tasty. But where does the fennel come in? :confused: