Damnit, power out right when Walking Dead comes on

SamSpade

What I DID finally get was that they were just hitting all of the outposts. I saw that they were killing off the lookouts.
I didn't realize all of the firefights were at outposts, because I figured outposts were all minimally manned.

So after kicking the crap all over the place - they STILL have yet to hit the main Savior's compound.

Ok.

See, I read a little of what the story is SUPPOSED to be from summaries of the graphic novels.
So I always sort of know what's coming. And according to the novels......

Sorry. Look it up yourself.

Toxick

Splat
So after kicking the crap all over the place - they STILL have yet to hit the main Savior's compound.

?

The main savior compound was the entirety of last week's episode, wasn't it?
Although, I still can't figure out why Negan didn't have a bullet through his goddam head the second he poked it out that door.

Other than plot armor, of course.

I really hope they go after the Trash People and explain to them - calmly and peacefully, of course - that a deal is a deal.

SamSpade

?

See, that's what I thought. Although it did seem like Negan didn't exactly have everyone on hand.
So how did Rick - who was THERE - end up way back at an outpost with Morales?
Unless the plan was, attack the compound, clean up at the outposts?

Still kind of confused - he leads an army of walkers into Sanctuary by blowing up their perimeter -
and then leaves? So why are the Kingdom people worried that "they know we're coming"?

Although, I still can't figure out why Negan didn't have a bullet through his goddam head the second he poked it out that door.

Yeah, me too. I did like however, Rick counting down from ten - and firing on 7.

I really hope they go after the Trash People and explain to them - calmly and peacefully, of course - that a deal is a deal.

If I read the comics correctly - they don't really "exist". So they can do what they want.

Toxick

Splat
See, that's what I thought. Although it did seem like Negan didn't exactly have everyone on hand.

He had Dwight, Eugene, Simon and a couple other Savior muckity-mucks plus Ex-Hilltop Mayor Geoffery. Unless I'm missing something, that's the whole Executive Board.

So how did Rick - who was THERE - end up way back at an outpost with Morales?
Unless the plan was, attack the compound, clean up at the outposts?

My guess was that he went there after the siege on the compound. Somehow he got intel (from Dwight, it's implied) that there is a some kind of (heavy?) weapons cache on the floor where he ran into Morales. The jury is out on whether it's actually a cache up there, or if Dwight was fed bad intel to see if it leaked.

Still kind of confused - he leads an army of walkers into Sanctuary by blowing up their perimeter -
and then leaves? So why are the Kingdom people worried that "they know we're coming"?

I guess it's possible they're playing with the timeline, Quentin Tarantino-style.

Yeah, me too. I did like however, Rick counting down from ten - and firing on 7.

That was nice.

If I read the comics correctly - they don't really "exist". So they can do what they want.

At first I thought they were going to be The Whisperers, but ditched that idea about 5 minutes after they were truly introduced.

I'm interested in learning what the Polaroids are all about! There were some folks in the background last night who were getting snapshots - just like Rick did when he pinned Negan in the dumpster. Is he going to taunt the Saviors with them? Or are they chronicling the all-out-war? Looks like it's going to be a fun season.

Toxick

Splat
You didn't miss much.

The last 45 seconds or so was pretty much the only thing worth watching.

Revison: The whole thing was worth watching. The last 45 seconds was really the only part that advanced the plot in any meaningful way.

black dog

Free America
?

l.

That's what should have happened..or Rick should have moved forward when he had him pinned behind the metal ( front of the Winnebago ) and smoked him.

Last edited: