Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Spacey reveals hes now living as a gay man

One would think that when someone is being accused of trying to pump a kid in the butt, it's not a good time to tell the world your living as a gay man..
    Kevin should have spoken to his publicist first...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Who the hell cares about elite Hollywood snowflakes sexual preference and why do they think they're so self important, that anyone, other than their partners, relatives, family, would give a good shiat about it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Who the hell cares about elite Hollywood snowflakes sexual preference and why do they think they're so self important, that anyone, other than their partners, relatives, family, would give a good shiat about it!!!!
    The 14yo boys family might.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The 14yo boys family might.
    Of course! I was referring to his need to tell everyone he is now living as gay man..

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Of course! I was referring to his need to tell everyone he is now living as gay man..
    making excuses
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

But the worst aspect of this story, once again, is how unsurprising it apparently is. As soon as the news broke, Twitter was flooded with comments from people who work in Hollywood, all confirming that Spacey's affinity for little boys is an "open secret." Everybody knew. Everybody knows a lot of things in Hollywood, it seems. According to these reports, young kids are warned to stay away from Spacey on the sets of his films and television shows. They're warned, we should specify, in private by people who may be somewhat concerned about protecting kids but apparently not concerned enough to have come out in public and said, "Hey, everyone, guess what? Kevin Spacey molests kids."

Spacey's alleged pedophilic ways are so widely recognized that Family Guy made a joke about them in 2006. Gawker ran an article about Spacey's "aggressive love for men" in 2015. Spacey was even cast as a grown man sexually infatuated with a teenager in the terrible movie American Beauty, which came out in 1999. Hollywood was practically taunting us.

Do you know what it's called when you stay silent about a man who molests boys (allegedly)? It's called being complicit. Hollywood is populated by predators and those who cooperate with and cover for predators, and maybe, like, five or six people who fall outside either camp. Now, allowing assault and molestation to go on because you're more worried about your career isn't as bad as actually doing the assaulting and molesting yourself — but it's almost as bad. There is not much daylight in between the two groups, morally speaking. The predator is driven by his perverse sexual hunger and the complicit bystander by his professional ambitions. They are different but not that different. Both bear an enormous amount of guilt.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22921/...rds-matt-walsh
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Spacey was even cast as a grown man sexually infatuated with a teenager in the terrible movie American Beauty, which came out in 1999. Hollywood was practically taunting us.
    For which Spacey got an Oscar, Golden Globe, BAFTA, SAG - pretty much every award imaginable.
    Ditto the film itself.

I never quite get how Hollywood judges films and roles.
    Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

"House of Cards" just cancelled.

How can it be "they all knew", but now it gets cancelled. And why cancelled and not just Spacey's character killed off?
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    And why cancelled and not just Spacey's character killed off?
    Probably because Spacey is one of the executive producers as well...

Name:  Polanski-7901n_b.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  79.8 KB
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 51