Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Spacey reveals hes now living as a gay man

Kevin Spacey reveals hes now living as a gay man

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41799026

Spacey also revealed he was now living as a gay man after years of refusing to address rumours about his sexuality.

He also addressed "stories" about his personal life, saying he had had relationships with both men and women and was now living as a gay man.

"I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behaviour."

Spacey's decision to reveal his sexuality at the same time as addressing an allegation of sexual assault against a child drew a backlash.
    Dont take criticism from someone you wouldnt take advice from.

Gee... Another hollyweird is a pervert!

Color me shocked.

Actually, my first thought was - wow. Liberace was gay - then Elton - then, shocking, JODIE FOSTER and then - Kevin Spacey?

I don't know about you, but - was there ever any doubt?
    I mean, really? I thought this was just - known. When I read the headline, I didn't need to read that the person was a guy.
    I would have been shocked if it wasn't.
    Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Actually, my first thought was - wow. Liberace was gay - then Elton - then, shocking, JODIE FOSTER and then - Kevin Spacey?

When Ellen came out I was like
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Shocker!....... Not.

I have a friend I grew up with that is an actor in Hollyweird. Spacey stories have run rampant for years. He has a tendency for molesting young men over the years.

The Usual Suspects...
    Dont take criticism from someone you wouldnt take advice from.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    The Usual Suspects...
    Was it Kaiser Soze, or the one armed man?

Blog Entries

I don't know about you, but - was there ever any doubt?
    I mean, really? I thought this was just - known. When I read the headline, I didn't need to read that the person was a guy.
    I would have been shocked if it wasn't.
    Barry Manilow - wow, really??? Say it ain't so!!

#1, I give zero chits about these people's sex lives; and #2, it was always obvious that they were gay. I'm not sure why Kevin Spacey felt the need to "come out" - he's the only one who didn't realize he was gay.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Barry Manilow - wow, really??? Say it ain't so!!

#1, I give zero chits about these people's sex lives; and #2, it was always obvious that they were gay. I'm not sure why Kevin Spacey felt the need to "come out" - he's the only one who didn't realize he was gay.
    Probably trying to use it as some sort of shield against the underage molestation story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Probably trying to use it as some sort of shield against the underage molestation story.
    That's a poor game plan. If he wants the conservatives to go, "SEE??? We TOLD you all them queers are kiddie touchers!" that's the way to do it. But you're probably right - Hollyweirds aren't known for their common sense. Normal gay men need to go after him and make him stop that chit.

I never understand why we idolize these dysfunctionals. Hollywood seems to be a hive of depravity and mental illness.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 51