Oysters and Beer at Reluctant Navigator

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Saturday, November 11
Noon to 5pm
Reluctant Navigator at Tall Timbers Marina

This is a Veteran's Day fundraising event to support Patuxent Habitat for Humanity for assisting local veterans with home repairs. A portion of all sales will be donated to this terrific organization.

They'll have several beer distributors with with tastings, a small menu from the kitchen, and lots of local oysters...fried, raw, scalded, grilled, etc. Music will be provided by the Dixie Brambles. Admission is free and as always this event is family-friendly.

RN-Oysters.jpg

dgates80

Land of the lost
Saturday, November 11
Noon to 5pm
Reluctant Navigator at Tall Timbers Marina

This is a Veteran's Day fundraising event to support Patuxent Habitat for Humanity for assisting local veterans with home repairs. A portion of all sales will be donated to this terrific organization.

They'll have several beer distributors with with tastings, a small menu from the kitchen, and lots of local oysters...fried, raw, scalded, grilled, etc. Music will be provided by the Dixie Brambles. Admission is free and as always this event is family-friendly.

View attachment 120369

I’d go but oysters are nasty, never liked them. Ever. The beer, OTOH....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
*bump*

Oysters and beer today at Reluctant Navigator! If you're looking for something to do, this is always an excellent event. Good food, fun people, music, on the water...you can't go wrong! They have a lovely heated patio area that looks out over...I think it's Herring Creek?

http://www.talltimbersmarinasomd.com/

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Awesome ! More oyster options than ever before and a huge crowd. The guy selling the smoked oysters on crackers was not only new...his product was hittin

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Awesome ! More oyster options than ever before and a huge crowd. The guy selling the smoked oysters on crackers was not only new...his product was hittin

I haven't had smoked oysters in awhile and I've never had them fresh smoked (just in the tin). Did they have a lot of people?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I haven't had smoked oysters in awhile and I've never had them fresh smoked (just in the tin). Did they have a lot of people?

Packed to the max. The guy with the canned (in a jar) smoked oysters was overwhelmed....ran out of oysters. Everything about this event was on the mark.

wubbles

Surely a typo or misunderstanding, but it was pretty funny seeing the ad say 25% of admissions go to the charity and the post said admission is free