Clinton Campaign And DNC Potentially Committed Money Laundering

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: Trey Gowdy Explains Clinton Campaign And DNC Potentially Committed Money Laundering
“I am interested in that, and I am also interested in sharing some memory tricks with folks at the DNC because no one can remember who paid $10 million dollars to a law firm to do oppo research.”

“I’m not an election law expert, but the good news is you don’t have to be to understated the absurdity believing you can just launder all of your campaign money by just hiring a law firm,” Gowdy told Wallace. “Imagine if you and I were running for Congress, and we just hired a law firm and said ‘Hey, you go to all the opposition, you go buy all the television, you go buy all the bumper stickers, you go hire all the experts, and we will launder all of this through a law firm. I can’t think of anything that defeats the purpose of transparency laws more than that.”

Gowdy continued by highlighting how ridiculous the Democrats are for claiming that they can’t remember who authorized millions of dollars to go to the law firm.

“I am interested in that, and I am also interested in sharing some memory tricks with folks at the DNC because no one can remember who paid $10 million dollars to a law firm to do oppo research,” Gowdy said. “I find that stunning. $10 million and no one can remember who authorized it, who approved it.”