This is so frigging funny I had to Post it

Hijinx

Please remember if you read this that this woman is a Professor at City University in New York.
This is a highly educated person (or so it is rumored.)
This fits right in with a lot of other weirdos who have been saying that anything white is racisist
Now raising white children and leaving them anything in your will is racist

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/3...macy-says-new-york-professor-report-says.html

This is being taught in what is called a University in New York.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She reportedly tweeted: “I mean, if you’re a white person who says they’re engaged in dismantling white supremacy but … you’re forming a white family (and) reproducing white children that ‘you want the best for’ – how is that helping [and] not part of the problem?"

This is your brain on drugs...

glhs837

Power with Control
This is your brain on drugs...

crazy lady said:
She added: “White people: do you own your home? When you die, where's wealth in that house going? If it's to your children, you're reproducing (inequality).”

So, can we see her will? Does she have kids? Did she turn them out at age 14 to root, hog, or die? How many COC does she foster and house and clothe and feed?

Hijinx

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page, infuriated social media users after reportedly saying that white families promote racism by default.

Well to me the article is funny. BUT. She is considered an expert. And her statements aren't meant to be funny, she is serious.
And her fellow academics are the ones who consider her an expert.
This is only one example of the educated dildo's teaching in our schools of higher learning.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Don't ya suppose that deep down these people can't really believe all this tripe they're spouting? Unless she believes she has to say outlandish things like this because it's what ensures her continued employ.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Don't ya suppose that deep down these people can't really believe all this tripe they're spouting? Unless she believes she has to say outlandish things like this because it's what ensures her continued employ.
Y

You might be on to something here.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Yes because she knows she has become a progbot with the Dem policies that were put in place 100+ years ago. She can either be an American or succumb to the bs. She chose the bs. Maybe she is afraid of the going over the cliff part. People like her and others do not dissuade or change what real patriots think. Nice try. (Commas deliberately excluded)

nutz

A bitter old white woman that's trying to justify her existence. Wonder why she couldn't have kids of her own to f'up.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
She's a professor, which means she probably makes north of 200k a year.

Where does all her money go? To shelters? NAACP?? To fund black and minority scholarships??

Or does she have a nice house? Live in a good neighborhood? Drive a nice car?

You have the freedom to say what you want, but if you want people to even partially believe it, you need to put your money where your mouth is.

Personally I would say, like a politician, she is saying what the majority of her students want to hear.. which has absolutely nothing to do with what she actually believes, or even the truth.

luvmygdaughters

Would be interesting to find out if her parents left her any money or property in their will. I cant believe these idiots are teaching our children. I am not a supporter of, nor do I believe in what they stand for...but, this nutcase and the others out there like her, are the reason you are seeing a resurgence in the KKK, imho only.

SamSpade

Personally I would say, like a politician, she is saying what the majority of her students want to hear.. which has absolutely nothing to do with what she actually believes, or even the truth.

Actually I've observed that when people run their mouth to assign guilt for some - ridiculous - reason, they usually have an out that would exclude themselves.