Martin Truex Jr. Win
Kyle Busch
Kevin Harvick
Chase Elliott
Brad Keselowski

Last edited:

calvcopf

Found this post from HD20 on 11-20-2016:

"Johnson WINS Race & Championship ! Calvcopf WINS his 1st SOMD NASCAR "Championship" by 3 Points !"

So, I'm going for only my 2nd win this year.

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

"Johnson WINS Race & Championship ! Calvcopf WINS his 1st SOMD NASCAR "Championship" by 3 Points !"

I'm getting old and time flies by, I didnt think that it was going to be your 3rd win, I had the previous 2 wins in a row and I think I was going for a 3 peat and you edged me out at the end.

Since I retired I'm finding it hard to get my picks in every week, you would think being retired I'd have all this free time, when I worked I was behind a computer screen for 8 hours a day with nothing to do but surf the net. I may get on the laptop maybe 2 to 3 times a week now and usually to just check my emails, with that said I may not return next season. Dale Jr. and I may ride off into the sunset together. Come February my mind may change we will see.

homedepot20

So I was in the wrong ! I must be getting senile , anyway congrats on your SOON to be 2nd "Championship"

homedepot20

Kyle Busch WINNER
Denny Hamlin
Kurt Busch
Truex Jr
Daniel Suarez

Glad I check in today ! I thought I had already posted !!!!!!

calvcopf

Standings after Texas:

CALV 103+3=106
OHCG 86+2=88
STGIS 78+2=80
HD20 72+3=75
AJ 70+2=72
CF 66+3=69
CLEV 30