Anti-cop coffeeshop closing

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder if Camping World is paying attention to this. Actions have consequences.

The owner of a Massachusetts coffee shop said she was closing the business due to the backlash following her daughter’s controversial comments about cops on Facebook.

Mele tried to make amends with police after her daughter, Sophie, the store’s manager, wrote on her personal Facebook page last weekend that the business would never host a “Coffee with a Cop” event.
The post started a debate that took a different turn when Sophie called police officers bullies and racists. In turn, social media users called for people to ban the coffeehouse.

wake up and smell the coffee

Restitution

Nice! This goes back to kids not being invested in anything and having it handed to them.

I bet if she had thousands of her own money invested in the business... she would have thought twice about her statement.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nice! This goes back to kids not being invested in anything and having it handed to them.

I bet if she had thousands of her own money invested in the business... she would have thought twice about her statement.

Doubtful. Look at the NFL...

:jet: