Oopsie!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Would be nice if Kim was on an inspection tour at the time of the collapse.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, like anyone there than political criminals, their wives or kids or uncles or cousins was in that mountain.

Hijinx

How funny dead North Koreans. All North koreans are evil just like all muslims are evil

What a good christian you are:sarcasm:

The N. Koreans are a strange people. This guy locks up their relatives, send them to prisons that have no escape or release, He starves them and takes the money to build expensive weapons they do not need.Kills his half brother and tries to kills his nephew, and they go into a hole they knew was not safe in a mountain that is falling down from being blown up so many times, and is filled with nuclear radiation, and still they support this guy.
200 people dead, 200 people that mean absolutely nothing to Kim.
I don't laugh or celebrate at their deaths, and how many more will die before this moron brings them to the brink of war.
How many will die in a war this moron starts?

I suppose if they will go in a hole they know is going to collapse , filled with radiation, starve and live in the dark.they don't mind being killed in a Nuclear holocaust.
Hard to believe human beings are so bereft of feelings of freedom that they continues to serve this slaver.
Because N. Korea is a slave state.

Last edited:
How funny dead North Koreans. All North koreans are evil just like all muslims are evil

What a good christian you are:sarcasm:

The only ones that got killed are those that were in the tunnels working on programs intended to kill us. I hope more tunnels cave in and seriously impact their weapons programs.

glhs837

Power with Control
The only ones that got killed are those that were in the tunnels working on programs intended to kill us. I hope more tunnels cave in and seriously impact their weapons programs.

You think maybe the folks excavating the irradiated earth were perhaps not the ones who are True Believers in The True Leaders Divinity? More likely ones who read a pamphlet or watched one of the illicit video players dropped by balloon? Pretty sure anyone on that job was offered the choice of digging or dying. Or maybe digging or we go round up your kids to dig with you.......

This_person

You'd think he'd understand that. Clearly, he's more interested in some phony concern about your Christianity than he is about our country.