Terror attack in NYC

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Developing story.

Up to six people were killed near Stuyvesant High School in lower Manhattan Tuesday afternoon in a wild incident that involved a truck ramming into victims on the West Side bike path, police sources said.The mayhem happened at West Street and Chambers Street at 3:15 p.m. The suspect was shot and is in police custody, cops said.
Witnesses described a scene of terror, saying a man in a truck ran over two people before plowing into a school bus.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Interesting how the first good guy with a gun on the scene puts a end to it.
One would think that the NY State Leadership would realize this and change the permit and carry laws in the State. Maybe this could have been stopped before 8 were killed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Time to close those borders, implement that travel ban, and deport ALL illegals. They can go dream in their own country.

dgates80

Land of the lost
Heard a Muslim guy while I was in the Mideast recently talk about terrorists that do this crap. He said “what a**holes they are, that’s not me nor most of us”. Serious, direct quote.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey hey. Now is not the time to talk about terrorism control

Why not? It wasn’t talked about during Obama’s admin; he couldn’t even use the term ‘terrorism’, much less jihadist. When is the time to talk about it? What is your suggestion on a solution?

Your reply was weird. Are you ok with terrorism? Seems so.

And, yeah, Obama is a radical Muslim. If you haven’t figured that out yet, you ain’t been ‘listnin’. Obama was another puppet stepping stone in the leap frog agenda. Trump was elected for a reason; to try to blow up the DC swamp. He may succeed, or not; but, at least, the drain has been opened. The Dems have let the terrorists in, and they are terrorists, themselves. We shall see what happens. God bless America.

Last edited:

Sapidus

Why not? It wasn’t talked about during Obama’s admin; he couldn’t even use the term ‘terrorism’, much less jihadist. When is the time to talk about it? What is your suggestion on a solution?

Your reply was weird. Are you ok with terrorism? Seems so.

And, yeah, Obama is a radical Muslim. If you haven’t figured that out yet, you ain’t been ‘listnin’. Obama was another puppet stepping stone in the leap frog agenda. Trump was elected for a reason; to try to blow up the DC swamp. He may succeed, or not; but, at least, the drain has been opened. The Dems have let the terrorists in, and they are terrorists, themselves. We shall see what happens. God bless America.

I’m just parroting the idiots who say “now is not the time to talk about gun control after a mass shooting”

Neither make much sense do they?

black dog

Free America
I’m just parroting the idiots who say “now is not the time to talk about gun control after a mass shooting”

Some of us understand that citizens of the Great United States have God given Rights like what's in the 2nd Amendment and some don't, It's hard to understand how a words like " Shall not Infringe " mystify and are so difficult for some to understand.
And that also Includes politicians, any politician that introduces a bill that encroaches on any citizens God given Rights, should be swiftly removed from office and replaced.

I don't recall what " Rights to Stay Here " that are in the Constitution & Bill of Rights that were written long ago that allowed non citizens to stay..

Post these rights that non citizens have to stay here..

littlelady

God bless the USA

Exactly. You are the parrot, not I. And, no, it doesn’t make sense, since Obama and his ultra puppet, Emanuel, are out of Chicago. How is that gun control working for you there? You are running out of arguments. And, the thing that scares me the most is that the leap frogs and thugs will push peaceful, law abiding citizens to react to the stupidity and threat of it all. I think that is the intent. Oh, and yeah, peaceful, law abiding citizens will win this ludicrous, insane battle by the leap frogs funded by the Clintons and Soros. You are welcome.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I didn't hear anyone calling for a ban on trucks.

Didn't hear anyone blaming AAA for the drivers actions.

Seems like the perfect time to talk about personal responsibility.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Terrorist After Getting Details From Police
“Police know who he is, they have a description of him. I'm not going to share that at the moment.”

Left-leaning network CNN refused to share a description of the Islamic terrorist in New York City on Tuesday even after they received details from law enforcement.

CNN “crime and justice reporter,” Shimon Prokupecz, told viewers that he would not release the description of suspected Islamic terrorist Sayfullo Saipov who allegedly murdered at least eight civilians and injured approximately a dozen more near the World Trade Center.

“Police know who he is,” Propkupecz said. “They have a description of him. I'm not going to share that at the moment.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

neither do you ...

in that analogy you should be screaming for common sense truck control and reasonable restrictions on Home Depot Rental Trucks - mental evaluations if your rent more than 5 in a year