Should be Illegal Enemy Combatant for NYC Terrorist

Hijinx

White House wants terrorist in hospital to be considered an enemy combatant. I disagree.

Dude should be considered an unlawful/illegal enemy combatant, and therefore not under any Geneva Convention rules. And that title is legal. Interrogate the crap out of him - legally. Do not charge him with US laws - he is not under them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mbatant/ar-AAukfYt?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

His status would not be in question if the Police had just lit his ass up with more bullets.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not sure what adding "unlawful/illegal" to it does. If we determine he is an enemy combatant, ship down to Gitmo and let the interrogations begins.

Hijinx

I'm not sure what adding "unlawful/illegal" to it does. If we determine he is an enemy combatant, ship down to Gitmo and let the interrogations begins.

8 people are dead, put a rope around this ####ers neck and "Git 'er done".

b23hqb

PREMO Member

"Enemy combatant" falls under Geneve Convention rules. Unlawful combatant does not fall under those rules, and they would have no rights under US law, i.e. Miranda Rights, etc. Places like Gitmo and "unusual" interrogation methods would apply in his case.

Unfortunately, as others have stated, the murderer is still alive.