MICHAEL MOORE — Duped Into Attending Russia-Organized Anti-Trump March

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Russian group planned the protest on Facebook, organizing thousands of disenfranchised Americans, unhappy with the outcome of the presidential election, into a November 12 march from Union Square to Trump Tower. Using the name "BlackMattersUS," the operatives managed to share the event with around 60,000 Facebook users, and got nearly 10,000 RSVPs.

Between 5,000 and 10,000 people showed up at the event.

The Facebook event page, which is still available, reads "Join us in the streets! Stop Trump and his bigoted agenda!" and “Divided is the reason we just fell. We must unite despite our differences to stop HATE from ruling the land.”

The rally was the fourth such rally to take place in New York following Election Day, and one of many across the country. But, according to The Hill, the Russian operatives organized the rally deliberately, to fan the flames of dischord that emerged following President Trump's election, apparently in the hopes that such unrest might throw the United States into a tailspin.

Thousands — Including MICHAEL MOORE — Duped Into Attending Russia-Organized Anti-Trump March
Activists fell for a Russian attempt at creating discord among Americans.

Hijinx

The Russian group planned the protest on Facebook, organizing thousands of disenfranchised Americans, unhappy with the outcome of the presidential election, into a November 12 march from Union Square to Trump Tower. Using the name "BlackMattersUS," the operatives managed to share the event with around 60,000 Facebook users, and got nearly 10,000 RSVPs.

Between 5,000 and 10,000 people showed up at the event.

The Facebook event page, which is still available, reads "Join us in the streets! Stop Trump and his bigoted agenda!" and “Divided is the reason we just fell. We must unite despite our differences to stop HATE from ruling the land.”

The rally was the fourth such rally to take place in New York following Election Day, and one of many across the country. But, according to The Hill, the Russian operatives organized the rally deliberately, to fan the flames of dischord that emerged following President Trump's election, apparently in the hopes that such unrest might throw the United States into a tailspin.

Thousands — Including MICHAEL MOORE — Duped Into Attending Russia-Organized Anti-Trump March
Activists fell for a Russian attempt at creating discord among Americans.

I don't know what's behind it. The Russians, Michael Moore. Frederica Wilson or whomever, but the driving force ever since Trump was elected has been division.
Now I don't see it in my community. The races are getting along fine here, no change that I can view.
But in the news, in the cities, in the Congress even the prevailing wind is to divide this country by race and political party.

Anyone who speaks of bi-partisanship or unity today is talking out of his/her butthole.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now I don't see it in my community. The races are getting along fine here, no change that I can view.

This is what's happening in most communities - people of all races going about their business and getting along just fine. Not sure why all these crazed malcontents are getting so much attention in the media. It's like there's an agenda or something... :coffee:

Hijinx

This is what's happening in most communities - people of all races going about their business and getting along just fine. Not sure why all these crazed malcontents are getting so much attention in the media. It's like there's an agenda or something... :coffee:

Oh!! I believe there definitely is an agenda.

officeguy

Someone paid for all those 'protestors' to be bused to Ferguson, MO. Wouldn't it be nice if Mueller ran down the money trail on that organized effort to sow discord in the country.

Hijinx

Someone paid for all those 'protestors' to be bused to Ferguson, MO. Wouldn't it be nice if Mueller ran down the money trail on that organized effort to sow discord in the country.

Same way at Charlottesville. Check it out.