Epic democrat traffic stop meltdown

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This gal went deep into the dem's playbook to avoid personal responsibility. But then again, to them, it's always someone else's fault.

To recap:
Do you know who I am?
I have powerful friends
I have PTSD
I'm broke
WHAAAAAH
I need a safe space
I can't breathe
I'm an elected official
I work hard for the people that elected me
I need a lifeline to a friend
Why didn't you pull someone else over?
I don't understand
How dare you?

Funny thing is she apologized, not right after the incident, but after this video was released. She's up for re-election in a week. Good luck with that.

That cop should be considered for sainthood. He showed incredible restraint with this entitled #######.

The video of the ensuing interaction between Short and Berky shows her angry, upset and crying at times.At one point, Short asks Berky if she’ll listen to him, and she responds: “Yes, I will listen to you, and you’re not going to let me go even though I’m a county legislator and I always do everything right and I follow the law and I was at the same pace as every other car.”
Berky also tells Short she will call town of Ulster Supervisor James Quigley and that Ulster County Sheriff Paul VanBlarcum already had been contacted.

stupid is as stupid does

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
The cop should be considered for MORE than sainthood. I was praying he would taze her just to shut her entitled ass up.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This gal went deep into the dem's playbook to avoid personal responsibility. But then again, to them, it's always someone else's fault.

To recap:
Do you know who I am?
I have powerful friends
I have PTSD
I'm broke
WHAAAAAH
I need a safe space
I can't breathe
I'm an elected official
I work hard for the people that elected me
I need a lifeline to a friend
Why didn't you pull someone else over?
I don't understand
How dare you?

Funny thing is she apologized, not right after the incident, but after this video was released. She's up for re-election in a week. Good luck with that.

That cop should be considered for sainthood. He showed incredible restraint with this entitled #######.

stupid is as stupid does

I think I know her sister.

glhs837

Power with Control
Bwuhahahahahaha, "Panic attack"..... hahahahahhahahahha "PTSD"..... still watching.....

Hijinx

I had a Police officer give me a seat belt ticket once instead of a speeding ticket.

I thanked him very much.