Can a Republican be hispanic?

This_person

Jeff Greenfield said:
The Congressional Hispanic Caucus could decide by Thursday whether to add Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-Fla.) to its ranks over the protest of several Democrats.

The CHC is waiting on guidance from the House Administration Committee about whether it has to let Curbelo join the historically Democratic Caucus and hopes to receive the verdict by Thursday’s weekly meeting, CHC Chairwoman Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-N.M.) told POLITICO.

“We asked them to be quick, and we’re hoping that we get something by our meeting tomorrow,” Lujan Grisham said Wednesday. “I’d like to be able to have that in front of the members so we can continue to have that discussion.”

The CHC decided to table the issue last week after outcry from some members about Curbelo joining the caucus, calling it a political ploy on his part to improve his reelection chances.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton won Curbelo’s Miami-area district last year, and it remains a top target for Democrats heading into the 2018 midterms. Curbelo’s district is 70 percent Latino, according to current census data.

Apparently you are only Hispanic if you are Hispanic (D)?

Clem72

maxresdefault.jpg If this blond haired green eyed lily white lady can be chair of the hispanic caucus.

Curbelo_03.jpg Then this guy who makes Rubio look like a Swede should be a shoo-in.

This_person

I'm still trying to figure out why there would be a question...if the issue is whether or not he is of hispanic heritage, I get it, but what party he belongs to? What does that matter?

PsyOps

Pixelated
If they had to go through all of this just to approve someone, I would drop my candidacy for the caucus.

This_person

Who is on the "White Caucus?"

i can't believe you'd ask such a racist question. The black caucus, hispanic caucus, asian/pacific-american caucus, and the american sikh caucus are outraged you even think to segregate yourself like that.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
i can't believe you'd ask such a racist question. The black caucus, hispanic caucus, asian/pacific-american caucus, and the american sikh caucus are outraged you even think to segregate yourself like that.

They can be as ####ing offended as they like.

BTW... who has the password to the Lesbian Caucus Web-Feed?