Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Donna Brazile

  1. #1
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    123,230
    Blog Entries
    2

    Donna Brazile

    The heads are all having a #### fit that Donna Brazile busted out the DNC, but anyone who watches FOXNews knows they broke that story a year ago. If you didn't know about it, you need to consider other options for your news. Donna herself colluded with CNN to get the questions for the primary debate so Hillary would have answers at the ready.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  2. #2
    Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. When it comes to covering each others a$$ when the poop is about to hit the ventilator the left is fun to watch. They bail as quickly as they can. The fact that both hillary and donna are trying to sell books only makes it more funner!
    I demand rights for left-handed people!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. When it comes to covering each others a$$ when the poop is about to hit the ventilator the left is fun to watch. They bail as quickly as they can. The fact that both hillary and donna are trying to sell books only makes it more funner!
    You funny!



  4. #4
    Main Streeter awpitt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Location
    St. Mary's County
    Posts
    10,749
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    The heads are all having a #### fit that Donna Brazile busted out the DNC, but anyone who watches FOXNews knows they broke that story a year ago. If you didn't know about it, you need to consider other options for your news. Donna herself colluded with CNN to get the questions for the primary debate so Hillary would have answers at the ready.
    No one had to watch FOXNews in order to know this a year ago. It was covered on multiple news sources at the time, including CNN. Not sure why this seems to be such a revelation now.
    .

    FAKE NEWS - noun /feɪk ˈnuːz/ - Real and actual facts that Donald Trump does not like​

    .

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,298
    Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    No one had to watch FOXNews in order to know this a year ago. It was covered on multiple news sources at the time, including CNN. Not sure why this seems to be such a revelation now.
    Because it's the opening act of the Elizabeth Warren run for the Presidency.

  6. #6
    Registered User Grumpy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Loveville
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Because it's the opening act of the Elizabeth Warren run for the Presidency.
    The kickoff of the Elizabeth Warren/Kamala Harris ticket.

  7. #7
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    123,230
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    No one had to watch FOXNews in order to know this a year ago. It was covered on multiple news sources at the time, including CNN. Not sure why this seems to be such a revelation now.
    Are you saying that you knew going into the voting booth last November that the candidate you intended to vote for got there by unethical and perhaps illegal means? And you voted for her anyway?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  8. #8
    Registered User Grumpy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Loveville
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Are you saying that you knew going into the voting booth last November that the candidate you intended to vote for got there by unethical and perhaps illegal means? And you voted for her anyway?
    Had the same question, but wasn't as diplomatic so just let it go.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    unethical and perhaps illegal
    Thats a requirement to vote for ANY democrat.
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,298
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Are you saying that you knew going into the voting booth last November that the candidate you intended to vote for got there by unethical and perhaps illegal means? And you voted for her anyway?
    Millions of people did that exact thing.
    Hillary's record was right there for all to see.
    People who despised her dishonesty voted for Trump.

Members who have read this thread: 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |