Donna Brazile

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The heads are all having a #### fit that Donna Brazile busted out the DNC, but anyone who watches FOXNews knows they broke that story a year ago. If you didn't know about it, you need to consider other options for your news. Donna herself colluded with CNN to get the questions for the primary debate so Hillary would have answers at the ready.

limblips

Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. When it comes to covering each others a$$ when the poop is about to hit the ventilator the left is fun to watch. They bail as quickly as they can. The fact that both hillary and donna are trying to sell books only makes it more funner!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. When it comes to covering each others a$$ when the poop is about to hit the ventilator the left is fun to watch. They bail as quickly as they can. The fact that both hillary and donna are trying to sell books only makes it more funner!

You funny! :lol:

awpitt

Main Streeter
The heads are all having a #### fit that Donna Brazile busted out the DNC, but anyone who watches FOXNews knows they broke that story a year ago. If you didn't know about it, you need to consider other options for your news. Donna herself colluded with CNN to get the questions for the primary debate so Hillary would have answers at the ready.

No one had to watch FOXNews in order to know this a year ago. It was covered on multiple news sources at the time, including CNN. Not sure why this seems to be such a revelation now.

Hijinx

No one had to watch FOXNews in order to know this a year ago. It was covered on multiple news sources at the time, including CNN. Not sure why this seems to be such a revelation now.

Because it's the opening act of the Elizabeth Warren run for the Presidency.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Are you saying that you knew going into the voting booth last November that the candidate you intended to vote for got there by unethical and perhaps illegal means? And you voted for her anyway?

Grumpy

Are you saying that you knew going into the voting booth last November that the candidate you intended to vote for got there by unethical and perhaps illegal means? And you voted for her anyway?

:lol: Had the same question, but wasn't as diplomatic so just let it go.

Hijinx

Millions of people did that exact thing.
Hillary's record was right there for all to see.
People who despised her dishonesty voted for Trump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because it's the opening act of the Elizabeth Warren run for the Presidency.

I don't see how that can be the strategery. She was full on board the crazy train during all of this, and right there in the thick of calling Trump crazy when he tweeted about this. And somehow admitting she's a liar and an unethical ####bag is her lead-in to running for president?

They're trying to throw DWS under the bus and say it was all her, but there is video, tweets, and a host of other on the record comments by them that they were right on board and hammering it home.

They're now admitting that the Klintons hijacked the party, which all the sane people knew 20+ years ago. This whole Hillary presidential thing has been a CF right from the beginning, just one corruption after another.

lovinmaryland

this is funny but its not

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpg
    IMG_2356.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 150

Hijinx

I don't see how that can be the strategery. She was full on board the crazy train during all of this, and right there in the thick of calling Trump crazy when he tweeted about this. And somehow admitting she's a liar and an unethical ####bag is her lead-in to running for president?

They're trying to throw DWS under the bus and say it was all her, but there is video, tweets, and a host of other on the record comments by them that they were right on board and hammering it home.

They're now admitting that the Klintons hijacked the party, which all the sane people knew 20+ years ago. This whole Hillary presidential thing has been a CF right from the beginning, just one corruption after another.

I believe that this attack on Hillary is proof positive that Hillary's political power is over.
Turn her over she is done.

Now IMO Donna Brazille and Liz warren knew the whole time and were also involved in the Hilary move to fix the election.
But that was yesterday, and this is today.
They are trying to distance themselves from the dirty work.
Of course we don't believe them, we still know that they are and were a big part of the party leadership.
They are not trying to convince us.
They are working toward the Democrats who believe anything the party puts out.
The idiots who voted for the criminal Hillary.

And it will work for them to a point.

awpitt

Main Streeter

I’m not saying that at all. You apparently don’t remember my past statements regarding the last election.

#1 Not sure why you assume I ever voted for Hillary.
#2 In the MD primary last year, I voted for Bernie. Not that I was happy about that but he wasn’t Hillary.
#3 In the general election last year… I didn’t vote for crooked Hillary nor did I vote for crooked Donald. I voted “third party”.