Poison meant for husband kills 17

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm surprised that feminists don't have a march for this fallen angel. Such quaint, 7th century traditions.

[FONT=&quot]A Pakistani bride was arrested after milk she had poisoned in order to kill her husband was made into a yogurt drink that inadvertently killed 17 of her extended family members,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I repeatedly asked my parents not to marry me against my will as my religion, Islam, also allows me to choose the man of my choice for marriage but my parents rejected all of my pleas and they married me to a relative," Bibi said, according to the [/FONT]Associated Press[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bibi allegedly warned her parents that she would go to extreme lengths to escape her marriage, but they still refused to allow her to get a divorce and return home.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That's when Shahid Lashari, the new bride's boyfriend who she continued secretly dating after she was married, provided Bibi with a poisonous substance, which she mixed into milk and tried to serve to him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Her husband refused to drink it, but Bibi's mother-in-law later spotted the tainted beverage and used it to make lassi, a traditional yogurt-based drink, which she then served to 27 people.[/FONT]

what doesn't kill you makes you...., um, nevermind

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm surprised that feminists don't have a march for this fallen angel. Such quaint, 7th century traditions.

what doesn't kill you makes you...., um, nevermind

The mother in law killed the 17. That is what they get for denying freedom to marry who one wants. I equate it to honor killings. Also, remember that lib progs like Hillary take money from these nations that do this shiat to women, and others (gays, etc.). I don’t feel sorry for them. I do feel sorry for the girl, sort of. There is no ‘live and let live’ in their ideology/beliefs (Koran). Don’t ever tell me that Muslims are not extremists. That is a bunch of crap. Yes, there is a difference when they become jihadist terrorists to others outside their faith. But, in the end, they are all the same.

Last edited:

This_person

Don’t ever tell me that Muslims are not extremists. That is a bunch of crap. Yes, there is a difference when they become jihadist terrorists to others outside their faith. But, in the end, they are all the same.

:nono:

So, this girl was the same as her parents? LL, please, you are just not accurate here. Each and every person is an individual. They are no more all the same than all Christians are the same, or all white people are the same, or all women are the same, or all {insert meaningless classification here} are the same. You can not paint with such a broad brush as that.

littlelady

God bless the USA

So, this girl was the same as her parents? LL, please, you are just not accurate here. Each and every person is an individual. They are no more all the same than all Christians are the same, or all white people are the same, or all women are the same, or all {insert meaningless classification here} are the same. You can not paint with such a broad brush as that.

I see your point. Thanks for the reply.

Hijinx

You are right. All people are not the same in their reverence for their religion.
I would assume that if you are Muslim you have read or at least you agree for the most part to the tenets in that book.
Just as you are Christian or Jew or whatever you have read or studied, or at least agree for the most part to the tenets of the Bible ,one version or another.

Now we know for a fact that no one is without sin. Lets leave out original sin and go for the sins of not obeying the book once in a while.

Lets assume that not every Muslim wants to enslave or kill the infidel.
The best estimate is 15 to 25% are radical or 1 in 4 want to kill me or enslave me.
The rest will stand around and watch them do it.

Now do I want to let 100 Muslims into my country when 15 to 25 of them want to kill me?
And is there any way to separate the wheat from the chaff.?

For what it's worth, this is my opinion.
If they wish to remain Muslim, wear their scarves, and Burkas , beat their wives , have honor killings. honor any part of Sharia law and not ours.
They should stay where they already have those laws and rituals, and stay the hell out of America.
They will not be happy here and we don't need them here.

As an aside we all know a person who says the prettiest sound he ever heard was the Muslim call to prayer.
I believe he should go where he can hear that sound every morning, and get the hell out of Washington DC where he is attempting to set up OFA or any other attempt to circumvent or work against the government of the United States and it's legally elected President.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are right. All people are not the same in their reverence for their religion.
I would assume that if you are Muslim you have read or at least you agree for the most part to the tenets in that book.
Just as you are Christian or Jew or whatever you have read or studied, or at least agree for the most part to the tenets of the Bible ,one version or another.

Now we know for a fact that no one is without sin. Lets leave out original sin and go for the sins of not obeying the book once in a while.

Lets assume that not every Muslim wants to enslave or kill the infidel.
The best estimate is 15 to 25% are radical or 1 in 4 want to kill me or enslave me.
The rest will stand around and watch them do it.

Now do I want to let 100 Muslims into my country when 15 to 25 of them want to kill me?
And is there any way to separate the wheat from the chaff.?

For what it's worth, this is my opinion.
If they wish to remain Muslim, wear their scarves, and Burkas , beat their wives , have honor killings. honor any part of Sharia law and not ours.
They should stay where they already have those laws and rituals, and stay the hell out of America.
They will not be happy here and we don't need them here.

As an aside we all know a person who says the prettiest sound he ever heard was the Muslim call to prayer.
I believe he should go where he can hear that sound every morning, and get the hell out of Washington DC where he is attempting to set up OFA or any other attempt to circumvent or work against the government of the United States and it's legally elected President.

:clap: