Surveillance Footage Cleared A College Student Of Rape Charges - College Is Still Investigating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Surveillance video shows the unnamed 19-year-old accuser, a fellow USC student, kissing Premjee outside Los Angeles' Banditos nightclub, where the two met, and then making a sexual gesture with her hands — sticking her index finger through a circle she formed with her other hand — behind Premjee's back to a friend outside the club. The two are also seen getting into an Uber ride before the accuser leads Premjee back to her dorm room where she signs in.

Premjee told Inside Edition the woman's roommate walked in on the duo having intercourse before he left the dorm. The student says he was shocked when he was handcuffed on campus by law enforcement and told of the rape accusation.

The accuser claims she doesn't remember making the sexual gesture nor giving consent because she was so intoxicated.

A California judge dismissed the case, as The New York Times reports: "The judge said during a preliminary hearing last week that he believed that the sex was consensual and that the videos were a 'very strong indication' the woman was the initiator, according to reports."

This Surveillance Footage Cleared A College Student Of Rape Charges In Court. His College Is Still Investigating Him.

Restitution

I do have an honest question for you GURPS....

Do you get paid to do this?

I just cannot see sitting in front of my computer all day and doing nothing but re-posting news articles from one website to another. Not trying to disparage you. Just curious if this is true :shrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Do you get paid to do this? NO

I just cannot see sitting in front of my computer all day and doing nothing but re-posting news articles from one website to another. Not trying to disparage you. Just curious if this is true :shrug:

I'm not here 'all day' it just seems like it

Hijinx

Not trying to disparage you---------------Bwahahahahaha.

You have been trying since your new MPD arrived here dingleberry.

Restitution

Not trying to disparage you---------------Bwahahahahaha.

You have been trying since your new MPD arrived here dingleberry.

Why is it that every time you fogeys disagree with someone else's viewpoint, you insist that they are an MPD? It's an old shtick and you need a new one.

Let me ask you a question wise old man..... what would you think when you see someone posting on here and 95% of their posts are just re-posts and links to other websites and stories? It obviously means that person is spending a LOT of time fishing the internet for these stories and taking the time to re-post them here. Why would someone do that for a good part of the day?

I, for one, am truely hoping it is because they get paid to do it. If not, then that seems like one boring and miserable life.

BTW.... dingleberry? Nice burn grandpa :yay:

black dog

Free America

Lol....

black dog

Free America
Why is it that every time you fogeys disagree with someone else's viewpoint, you insist that they are an MPD? It's an old shtick and you need a new one.

Let me ask you a question wise old man..... what would you think when you see someone posting on here and 95% of their posts are just re-posts and links to other websites and stories? It obviously means that person is spending a LOT of time fishing the internet for these stories and taking the time to re-post them here. Why would someone do that for a good part of the day?

I, for one, am truely hoping it is because they get paid to do it. If not, then that seems like one boring and miserable life.

Lol.....

Hijinx

Well , Lets see if I can answer your question and as always I answer honestly.
Only Vrai really knows who the MPD's really are and she doesn't out them---by the way that's integrity.
We who have been here awhile know for a fact that people use MPD's . Usually they can be recognized fairly easily because their posts become familiar.
Why do they use MPD's, Well! perhaps they were banned for being obnoxious to an inacceptable point.
Or perhaps they just want another voice on their side, so they use the MPD to bolster their own posts.

So why do I suspect you are an MPD?
Your posts are familiar and definitely obnoxious. IMO

As for Gurps--he does post a lot, and I read them as do you. Some of them are not commented on, they are not important to anyone.
Others start a long conversation and a lot of entertainment.
We are all here because we enjoy social comment and to be entertained when the TV hasn't got sh1t on it that anyone wants to watch.
Gurps ---whether you like it or not contributes to that entertainment. As do you.
Look at his posts and imagine they were gone--what would we talk about?

You yourself could see something interesting and post it, but you would rather bitch and antagonize the people who do post.
I doubt he is paid to do it, he just has a lot of time on his hands and tries to be informed--even though you don't like the direction of what he is informing himself of.

Dingleberry=a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.
You have attached yourself to Gurps butt so tightly the name seems appropriate.

black dog

Free America
Well , Lets see if I can answer your question and as always I answer honestly.
Only Vrai really knows who the MPD's really are and she doesn't out them---by the way that's integrity.
We who have been here awhile know for a fact that people use MPD's . Usually they can be recognized fairly easily because their posts become familiar.
Why do they use MPD's, Well! perhaps they were banned for being obnoxious to an inacceptable point.
Or perhaps they just want another voice on their side, so they use the MPD to bolster their own posts.

You yourself could see something interesting and post it, but you would rather bitch and antagonize the people who do post.
I doubt he is paid to do it, he just has a lot of time on his hands and tries to be informed--even though you don't like the direction of what he is informing himself of.

Yep....
You can't polish a dingleberry either...

Restitution

In your expert opinion... who do I remind you of then? Smarter minds want to know :yay:

As for Gurps--he does post a lot, and I read them as do you. Some of them are not commented on, they are not important to anyone.
Others start a long conversation and a lot of entertainment.
We are all here because we enjoy social comment and to be entertained when the TV hasn't got sh1t on it that anyone wants to watch.
Gurps ---whether you like it or not contributes to that entertainment. As do you.
Look at his posts and imagine they were gone--what would we talk about?

I did not say that his posts were worthless or not entertaining. I merely asked if he got paid to do it because it seems like a long, miserable way to spend the day cutting and pasting.

As I have mentioned numerous times, and I know you have certainly read. (Sorry you do not remember but, it's not your fault. It is terrible when the mind starts to go with age) Almost every post on here gets turned into politics OR gets sidetracked to name calling and insults. Now, I know you are going to respond that I have contributed to that (which I have in all honesty) however, lets not forget that MOST of it comes from some of the "senior members"... age included... on this forum and that includes the administrator.

I'd be willing to bet that if you did a historical on all of GURPS' posts that YOU were the first or second to respond to them. So, who exactly is attached to his anus??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The way I see it, it's GURPS job to post lots of articles for discussion.
It's TJ/Transgender's job to call everyone stupid.
It's Resty's job to document and control how much time anyone spends on here.
MR's job is to endlessly defend BLM.
And so on....everybody has a role to play.

:coffee:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You Forgot Sappy Telling us we are all Morons, Stupid or Selfish because we hold differing opinions from the Progressive Group Think

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You Forgot Sappy Telling us we are all Morons, Stupid or Selfish because we hold differing opinions from the Progressive Group Think

He covered that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Sappy sucks at his/her job though. So does not count. Sappy is a waste of oxygen. ;-)

Hijinx

In your expert opinion... who do I remind you of then? Smarter minds want to know :yay:

I did not say that his posts were worthless or not entertaining. I merely asked if he got paid to do it because it seems like a long, miserable way to spend the day cutting and pasting.

As I have mentioned numerous times, and I know you have certainly read. (Sorry you do not remember but, it's not your fault. It is terrible when the mind starts to go with age) Almost every post on here gets turned into politics OR gets sidetracked to name calling and insults. Now, I know you are going to respond that I have contributed to that (which I have in all honesty) however, lets not forget that MOST of it comes from some of the "senior members"... age included... on this forum and that includes the administrator.

I'd be willing to bet that if you did a historical on all of GURPS' posts that YOU were the first or second to respond to them. So, who exactly is attached to his anus??

LMAO I don't have to do a historical search. I know that many times I am the first to respond, but in that search you would see that i passed on many of them too.
You might also find that in many I do not agree with his post.

Yes I am old--retired-- this is fun for me. WTF are you here for. And !!you are here often.
Don't have much else going for you? If i were young I am pretty sure I wouldn't be here near as often.
Get out, find girl/boy, get laid.

As for your MPD, I haven't decided yet, Perhaps you are new, but drawn here because you have nothing better to do, and you enjoy being an antagonist.

By the way I want to get this last grass cutting done on my palatial estate so I will take my old retired ass out and get on my Skag, and knock it out one last time.

Restitution

LMAO I don't have to do a historical search. I know that many times I am the first to respond, but in that search you would see that i passed on many of them too.
You might also find that in many I do not agree with his post.

Got it! So, you are the "dingleberry." Thanks for clearing that up :yay:

Yes I am old...

We knew that but, thanks for confirming.

WTF are you here for. And !!you are here often.

Same as you. Entertainment and to pass the day between work assignments.

I think you might want to check post counts when you use the term "here often" :doh:

Don't have much else going for you? If i were young I am pretty sure I wouldn't be here near as often.
Get out, find girl/boy, get laid.

I have plenty going for me. And, I have a lot more to look forward to. Many years ahead.

You??

As for your MPD, I haven't decided yet, Perhaps you are new, but drawn here because you have nothing better to do, and you enjoy being an antagonist.

If by "antagonist" you mean that I do not always agree and run lock-step with the hive mind thought process of many on this site then.... ABSOLUTELY!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If by "antagonist" you mean that I do not always agree and run lock-step with the hive mind thought process of many on this site then.... ABSOLUTELY!

I'm guessing by "antagonist" he means that you spend your whole day on here running around from thread to thread calling people names and picking fights. This thread being a perfect example of that, where you had nothing to add to the topic, but instead took yet another opportunity to try and pick a fight with Gurps.

You say constantly how much you hate these forums and the people who post here, and yet....here you are. Every. Single. Day.

Restitution

I'm guessing by "antagonist" he means that you spend your whole day on here running around from thread to thread calling people names and picking fights. This thread being a perfect example of that, where you had nothing to add to the topic, but instead took yet another opportunity to try and pick a fight with Gurps.

You say constantly how much you hate these forums and the people who post here, and yet....here you are. Every. Single. Day.

I'm guessing you didn't or couldn't read past post #2 huh?

I asked a straight forward question. I honestly wanted to know if GURPS gets paid for reposting. It was actually the "Norm" of the SOMDforums that followed with Post #4 and picked the fight.

You can follow the flow of the conversation.... right? I mean, I know it didn't immediately reference Trump so I am guessing it might be a little hard but now that I pointed it out, maybe you can go back and check it out :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I asked a straight forward question.

Which was: "Why are you posting a news story in the news forum? :dork:"

If you need an answer to that question, under COPPA regulations you need parental permission to post on here at all. This is presuming, of course, that you're a real person and not a paid Russian troll.

Restitution

Which was: "Why are you posting a news story in the news forum? :dork:"

If you need an answer to that question, under COPPA regulations you need parental permission to post on here at all. This is presuming, of course, that you're a real person and not a paid Russian troll.

Comprehension and higher-level thinking just isn't your thing is it?

The question was NOT "Why are you posting a news story on the news forum?"

The question was "Do you get paid to post these stories all day?"

BTW... nice two-faced reply.

Condemns others for insulting other posters.

Proceeds to insult a poster.

PRICELESS!! :lmao:

NOW... are you gonna respond with your typical "This is MY forum and I can do whatever I want! :insertthumbinmouthandsuckle: