The conspiracy theory goes like this:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In 2008 Hillary was told to step aside for Obama in exchange for a big appointment in the administration and a guaranteed nomination in 2016.

Upon Obama's election, Tim Kaine became the chairman of the DNC and Hillary became Secretary of State.

In 2011 Tim Kaine stepped down from the DNC chair because he was promised a Senate seat and later VP to Hillary.

Tim Kaine's DNC chair replacement? Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who proceeded to rig the primary in favor of Hillary, who chose Kaine as her VP.

Now. When I threw that timeline up a year ago, I was roundly scoffed at and derided as some crazy tinfoil hat person.

How now, brown cow?

Restitution

In 2008 Hillary was told to step aside for Obama in exchange for a big appointment in the administration and a guaranteed nomination in 2016.

Upon Obama's election, Tim Kaine became the chairman of the DNC and Hillary became Secretary of State.

In 2011 Tim Kaine stepped down from the DNC chair because he was promised a Senate seat and later VP to Hillary.

Tim Kaine's DNC chair replacement? Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who proceeded to rig the primary in favor of Hillary, who chose Kaine as her VP.

Now. When I threw that timeline up a year ago, I was roundly scoffed at and derided as some crazy tinfoil hat person.

How now, brown cow?

You may be correct however, until someone of substance comes out and confirms the validity of this progression, it will be scoffed at as a 'conspiracy theory' unfortunately.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You may be correct however, until someone of substance comes out and confirms the validity of this progression, it will be scoffed at as a 'conspiracy theory' unfortunately.

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary will be along any minute to go, "Oh dang, you got me."

SamSpade

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary will be along any minute to go, "Oh dang, you got me."

I do think the current story is --

Ok, Hill, you got the nomination, and it looks like it's gonna be Trump.
We need an ace in the hole - an October surprise if he should start to gain on you.
We'll borrow this investigation, dig up dirt on Trump, use the details to spy on him and his campaign -
Drop some hints along the way about "Russia" and "Putin" -
And if he's leading at the end of October - we drop the bomb. But we leave it alone until then.
I repeat - do NOT bring it up. Don't worry about the emails. We got that too.

(Dammit Hill, you HAD to bring up Russia IN THE DEBATE?)

Wow. Thanks, Billy. We won't even NEED our surprise. We GOT this one. He's finished.

WHAT? How DID he win? I guess we'll need that October surprise after all.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It doesn't much matter to me any conspiracy theories; many of us have known for a long time how corrupt the Clintons are. It goes back decades to Arkansas. They built the kind of empire that could be built through corruption. How they have slipped the law all these years astounds me; except to believe they held that much power to influence our legal system.

Alas, it's finally catching up to them. Their own kind are now outing them. I believe there is much more to come.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Their own kind are now outing them. I believe there is much more to come.

I'm not buying that. Donna Brazile, maybe, but not Fauxcahontas - she has made such a blithering fool of herself banging with the gang that I do not believe for one second she's rooted around and found some honesty in her filthy soul. They're up to something, watch and see.

glhs837

Power with Control

Do you even begin to doubt the first step of that deal? Does anyone in the world doubt that that was the deal? "You are loosing big on foriegn experience, we'll ensure you get that and support you totally in 2016, just let this untarnished black man take it."

How do any of these actions make sense in any other light? It's like saying "You may be right about gravity making that thing fall down, but Ima gonna need more proof"

SamSpade

I'm not buying that. Donna Brazile,

Donna is just saving her ass. She knows, as many Democrats are learning, that the Clinton brand is failing, and it's just smart to be clear of it.
If the Democratic Party is fool enough to run Hillary AGAIN, they're toast for - well not forever. Quite a while.

History is replete with figures who just couldn't accept that their time is past and to just pass the torch.
A SMART politician would train a protege to carry on their legacy; an egotist doesn't think such a person exists.

Hijinx

Donna is just saving her ass. She knows, as many Democrats are learning, that the Clinton brand is failing, and it's just smart to be clear of it.
If the Democratic Party is fool enough to run Hillary AGAIN, they're toast for - well not forever. Quite a while.

History is replete with figures who just couldn't accept that their time is past and to just pass the torch.
A SMART politician would train a protege to carry on their legacy; an egotist doesn't think such a person exists.

I would love to be in Sessions position right now.
There would be such a scream go up that Helen Keller could hear it.(if she were alive)

Hijinx

Are we in agreement that Sessions is lazy and inept and Trump should get rid of him? Because I can make that case.

I don't know what Sessions problem is? He once belonged to the Senate fraternity-sorority whatever you want to call it where they look out for each other and call each other "honorable" (LMAO) He is a career politician. He was an elected Attorney General, before he was a Senator.
I cannot make up my mind if he is just looking out for his buds or lazy and inept or just has no intestinal fortitude.
I have often wondered who recommended him to President Trump, and what reasons were offered for the recommendation.

There was no doubt he would be confirmed and perhaps that swayed Trump as he was having trouble getting people confirmed.
(After all --all but 4 of them in the fraternity voted to make the traitor John Kerry Secretary of State)
Maybe he was confirmed so easily because the Senators knew something we didn't.

To sum it up. My belief is that he doesn't have the courage it takes to do the job he has.

The job he has is not all hail fellow, meet you for lunch , pat you on the back and call you "honorable".
He needs to dig for the dirt and lay it on the line, and he can't cut the mustard.
He needs to be replaced with someone who can.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To sum it up. My belief is that he doesn't have the courage it takes to do the job he has.

The job he has is not all hail fellow, meet you for lunch , pat you on the back and call you "honorable".
He needs to dig for the dirt and lay it on the line, and he can't cut the mustard.
He needs to be replaced with someone who can.

Agree.

With all the corruption and cronyism in Washington, it's no wonder these people are dropping like flies under Trump. The progs whine and bawl every time someone gets the axe, but honestly those bodies all needed to hit the floor. Trump scared me when he chose Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff - I was like, oh no, not this #### again. For just a second I was doubting my vote. Then ol' Reince got the boot and I heaved a sigh of relief.