Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Right wing Blogger Jenna Abrams turns out to be Russian Trollfarm

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    lmao!
    Maybe Larry is Restitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You really are trash. Shown proof that Russia was trying to influence the election you would rather insult the messenger then discuss the actual issue. Keep your head in the sand. No wonder you think Trump is doing a good job if you just ignore all evidence.
    Ya know, President Trump declared a public health emergency to deal with the opioid epidemic. I really hope you get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Ya know, President Trump declared a public health emergency to deal with the opioid epidemic. I really hope you get help.
    The problem is probably not opium.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Can you ever stop with the insults and just discuss the topic at hand or does it so threaten your narrative that you are forced to lash out.
    "person" was quoted in dozens of articles and magazines increasing "her" influence. Which is exactly what they were trying to accomplish.
    almost 70,000 Twitter followers? That's what about half the total of st. Marys, color me unimpressed.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

You know, I donít think that anyone believes that the Russians have not tried to influence our elections. The DNI says itís been happening for decades http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/dn...s-for-decades/.

I just think that one must be outrageously stupid to think Trump tried to be a part of such a thing.

I bet far more people have seen those ads about natural male enhancement, how many actually fall for them?

Really if someone is influenced on how to vote through facebook I have to wonder how they even figure out how to vote.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    You know, I don’t think that anyone believes that the Russians have not tried to influence our elections. The DNI says it’s been happening for decades http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/dn...s-for-decades/.

I just think that one must be outrageously stupid to think Trump tried to be a part of such a thing.
    And we do exactly the same. It's kind of the purpose behind VOA.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    And we do exactly the same. It's kind of the purpose behind VOA.
    I never heard of this so-called conservative broad until I read this thread, and now the liberals are trying to make her the voice of Conservative America.

Funny really.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    You know, I donít think that anyone believes that the Russians have not tried to influence our elections. The DNI says itís been happening for decades http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/dn...s-for-decades/.

Why? At this point it is clear some of his campaign advisors did. His son attempted to.

He has lied on the record about dozens of things. And has displayed his ignorance of the law repeatedly. Itís possible he did it without even knowing it was illegal. How can you continue to have such blind faith in a lunatic?

and how is reaching 126 million people via Facebook a trivial amount of views?
    That's utter crap. On any typical day I actually go to Facebook, I tend to read the top five or ten posts, and that's it.
    And a lot of times at least two are from the same person who just posted recently.

I wish I had a nickel for every time someone wanted to know if I saw someone's bit on Facebook - and I never saw it.
    I also tend to block anything unless it's someone I want to hear from and I never touch the stupid clickbait.

I think I read somewhere that the Russians reputedly spent a few ten thousand for the year - against two candidates who spent just under two BILLION.

If I could swing an election with that paltry an effort, I would have to be God.
    ďGood intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Members who have read this thread: 61