Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharia Advocate Linda Sarsour is being welcomed at St. Mary's College on Nov. 8th

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    What makes her a terrorist? Has she ever attacked or killed anyone?
    SHE IS PREACHING THE RELIGION OF HATE ISLAM AND IN MY OPINION ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST
    AND BECAUSE I SAID SO

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    What makes her a terrorist? Has she ever attacked or killed anyone?
    Are you serious? If a woman never has a baby, does that make her not a woman? If a dog doesn't bark, is he not a dog? If a bird doesn't fly, is it not a bird? If a tree falls in the woods...

smh
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    Are you serious? If a woman never has a baby, does that make her not a woman? If a dog doesn't bark, is he not a dog? If a bird doesn't fly, is it not a bird? If a tree falls in the woods...

smh
    If a hunter has never gone hunting, if a policeman isn't actually employed...

If a woman never has a baby is she a mother?
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

heather & T-Bone (more T-Bone) were discussing this today and they had audio clips. The college president can try and spin this anyway they want, but the evidence is clear that under this administration radicals, particular anti-American, left wing radicals, will be honored on the hallowed grounds of St. Mary's College. Straight White Males need not apply (that's a line borrowed from a statement just before Q&A of one guest lecturer.

Back to the person in question. On record as saying she does not want to assimilate, she hates America and Americans. She and her parents have lived her for many years. She's on saying she only follows one law, the law of Allah and that Sharia law is the only one true law.

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post

smh

What are you talking about? Very poor analogies at best.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF69Z28 View Post
    SHE IS PREACHING THE RELIGION OF HATE ISLAM AND IN MY OPINION ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST
    AND BECAUSE I SAID SO
    You could say the same thing about christianity. Christians have killed more people throughout history than Muslims.

What a stupid comment.

All religions have and apples

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You could say the same thing about christianity. Christians have killed more people throughout history than Muslims.
    How about in the last 50 years or so? You know...what is actually relevant to the topic.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post

What a stupid comment.

All religions have and apples
    What do apples have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

So I guess a question is, as American citizens do observant Muslims advocating for Sharia feel they can pick and choose what tenants they want to adhere to?
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    So I guess a question is, as American citizens do observant Muslims advocating for Sharia feel they can pick and choose what tenants they want to adhere to?
    Yes. If you actually look into this woman quotes you will she says she supports parts of Sharia law, These people are outraged over nothing

Members who have read this thread: 104