Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sharia Advocate Linda Sarsour is being welcomed at St. Mary's College on Nov. 8th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    What do apples have to do with this?
    You orange going to be happy with the answer.

I took it to mean "all religions have BAD apples" and that is true about any group, not just religions.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    You orange going to be happy with the answer. I took it to mean "all religions have BAD apples" and that is true about any group, not just religions.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Sign Petition!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF69Z28 View Post
    SHE IS PREACHING THE RELIGION OF HATE ISLAM AND IN MY OPINION ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST
    AND BECAUSE I SAID SO
    https://www.change.org/p/tell-dr-tua...share_petition
    “Disinformation is most effective in a very narrow context.”

1. TuaJuanda can’t read
    2. If she could read, that petition be raysis

if you dont' know the woman is scum who aligns herself with murderer scumbags, you clearly haven't done enough research.

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa78 View Post
    What is happening to that school? it is becoming a pattern.

https://www.smcm.edu/news/2017/11/wo...marys-college/
    Apparently, you aren't from St. Mary's County, otherwise, you would know the meaning behind the Queen of Tolerance at the County Fair. Perhaps you have missed all of the 'Religious Freedom' signs along Route 5. Perhaps you forget that you live in America, where we have a right to practice religion. If you are so afraid of Sharia Law, what are you doing then to prohibit the 10 commandments from being displayed on public land? Stopping christian prayer before each session of Congress? i mean, if you want to prevent God fearing people from praying to God, well, you have to oppose Christians forcing their ways on people too.
    Last edited by Aimhigh2000; 11-09-2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    "Life is short, Don't be a Dick!"

Dumbass,

One of the beliefs of sharia law is that all non Muslims should be killed. Where is the tolerance there?
    There is a difference between religious tolerance and violence towards others, which is what she supports.
    Goodbye idiot, thanks for your rant

Quote Originally Posted by Aimhigh2000 View Post
    Apparently, you aren't from St. Mary's County, otherwise, you would know the meaning behind the Queen of Tolerance at the County Fair. Perhaps you have missed all of the 'Religious Freedom' signs along Route 5. Perhaps you forget that you live in America, where we have a right to practice religion. If you are so afraid of Sharia Law, what are you doing then to prohibit the 10 commandments from being displayed on public land? Stopping christian prayer before each session of Congress? i mean, if you want to prevent God fearing people from praying to God, well, you have to oppose Christians forcing their ways on people too.

Thank you. Why is it so hard for these people to understand this. They ll believe religious freedom means the freedom to be christian and nothing else. Bunch of hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    Dumbass,

One of the beliefs of sharia law is that all non Muslims should be killed. Where is the tolerance there?
    There is a difference between religious tolerance and violence towards others, which is what she supports.
    Goodbye idiot, thanks for your rant

You ever read the bible? There's a lot in there about how you have to stone people for this offense and murderer or enslave that person for that offense.

Don't be a hypocrite.

This speaker has said in the past she supports parts of Sharia law. Stop getting your panties in a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Thank you. Why is it so hard for these people to understand this. They ll believe religious freedom means the freedom to be christian and nothing else. Bunch of hypocrites
    No problem with other religions or beliefs, but if your religion or belief means blowing up buildings and killing women and children I do have a problem.......hmmm what religion or belief could that be?
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Members who have read this thread: 104