Sharia Advocate Linda Sarsour is being welcomed at St. Mary's College on Nov. 8th

glhs837

Power with Control
I can't see how anyone doesnt see the disconnect between " social justice advocate" and "sharia law advocate"

BernieP

Resident PIA
he Brent Lecture has brought some of the most distinguished leaders in various fields to the college since its inception, including Rosa Parks, Betty Friedan, Rigoberta Menchú Tum, Toni Morrison, and Angela Davis.

The Margaret Brent Lecture series is sponsored by the Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program and the Lecture and Fine Arts Committee.

Let's just savor those sentences,
Angela Yvonne Davis is an American political activist, academic, and author. She emerged as a prominent counterculture activist and radical in the 1960s as a leader of the Communist Party USA,

Not to mention that the "Women's March" has supported Joanne Chesterman aka Assata Olugbala Shakur, who is a former member of the Black Liberation Army, a black nationalist urban guerrilla group, who was convicted in 1977 of the first-degree murder of a New Jersey State Trooper

Joanne Chesterman aka Assata Shakur, currently resides in Cuba where she was granted political asylum.
Just to link it all together, Colin Kaepernick is a big supporter. Having donated most of his charitable giving to several funds that benefit her. Also why he thinks Fidel Castro is a swell guy.

Now, let's look at the program, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. With that degree are you qualified for a job flipping burgers?

Baker12

It all starts at the top with that dude TuaJuanda. I’m telling you, pretty soon the statue will come down, the name St Marys will change, there will be a public apology tour, and the school will become even more of an anti-white hellhole. Too bad alums can’t do anything because it’s a public school.

Baker12

Members of her family are in jail for their support and connection to Hamas, a known terrorist organization.

Leader and spokeswoman of BLM, an organization that has advocated murdering police officers across the country

Terrorist box checked

Chris0nllyn

Members of her family are in jail for their support and connection to Hamas, a known terrorist organization.

Leader and spokeswoman of BLM, an organization that has advocated murdering police officers across the country

Terrorist box checked

Sarsour says she believes in a non-violent Palestinian resistance to Israel, but she says she doesn't support Hamas or the Palestinian authority.
"I do believe that Israel has the right to exist,” says Sarsour. “I mean I wouldn't want — I mean where are they gonna go? That's why I want a one-state solution. I think we can all live together in one state with peace and justice and equality for all."
She's been plagued by a 2004 article that's been circulating around the internet, an article Sarsour says is untrue.

It claims that at the time, she had family members in Israeli jails with ties to Hamas.

"I can't deny that people related to me have been in Israeli prison,” says Sarsour. “Does that mean that any of them were charged with crimes or they are terrorists or potential suicide bombers? Absolutely not. This is just the reality of Palestinians living under military occupation."
https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...tor-finds-time-for-it-all-NYC_143662.old.html

Although she has said she wants to see Israelis and Palestinians coexist, many on the right do not trust her.
http://www.newsweek.com/linda-sarso...der-too-extreme-cuny-graduation-speech-615031

On social media, critics have circulated a photo of her holding up one finger, like a sports fan celebrating a championship, and claimed she’s giving “the ISIS one-fingered salute.” In fact, she is on record as calling the Islamic State a global cancer.
Other posts have falsely claimed that she supports the imposition of Islamic law on the U.S., citing, as evidence, a sarcastic tweet she made in 2015 that was actually intended to ridicule conspiracy theories about secret Muslim plots to take over the American legal system.

Bloggers and conservative websites also circulated a picture of her at a convention of Muslim civic leaders, standing with a group of people that included a Milwaukee activist whose brother was arrested in Israel in 1998 and convicted of giving $40,000 to a Hamas leader. The photo, they said, was proof of “ties” to Hamas.
Detractors often focus in on Sarsour’s frequent criticism of Israel’s policies in the occupied territories. The child of Palestinian immigrants, she has acknowledged publicly that members of her extended family have been arrested on accusations of supporting Hamas.
https://apnews.com/30499a4ba384447ba85b4054e87407dd

In recent years, she has become active in the Black Lives Matter movement, highlighting similarities in the treatment of Muslim and black Americans by law enforcement.

She helped organize a Muslim response to the 2014 killing of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager, in Ferguson, Mo., by a white police officer.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.f03eb0f3ad87

That's quite the stretch to consider her a terrorist.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She helped organize a Muslim response to the 2014 killing of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager, in Ferguson, Mo., by a white police officer.

Right there is enough for me. Same for anyone else who feeds on that grand lie. A thug got plugged because he richly deserved to be. End of story.

Chris0nllyn

Right there is enough for me. Same for anyone else who feeds on that grand lie. A thug got plugged because he richly deserved to be. End of story.

What's incorrect about the fact that Michael Brown was unarmed, black, and shot and killed by a white cop?

Not arguing either way if he deserved it by going after a cop or just robbing the store, but it seemed like a factual statement to me.

Baker12

"The child of Palestinian immigrants, she has acknowledged publicly that members of her extended family have been arrested on accusations of supporting Hamas. "

Anyone who believes her lies about a one state solution, coexistence, blah blah blah, has there head up their ass. This lady is scum, and the fact that TuaJuuanda invited her to Southern Maryland to preach her hate, on our taxes, is disgusting. She wants Sharia law in the US. She comes to the birthplace of religious tolerance in the US, St Mary's City, so she can rail against non Muslims is also disgusting